The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Auridon Map Offset

InstantRegret
InstantRegret
Soul Shriven
While playing, I've recently noticed an issue with the map of Auridon regarding an offset of the background of the map and the actual location of the player and pins. I've discussed this with other players in-game and several of us have noted the issue, while also noting that it is only experienced specifically with Auridon's map.

I am linking several screenshots I have taken of the issue. Note, there were no add-ons active while taking these screenshots.

a7wnd9j48jj1.png
vu90shihg602.png
uhh79ipyeve9.png
nzniht3dc389.png
Edited by ZOS_Bill on December 26, 2022 7:43PM
  • InstantRegret
    InstantRegret
    Soul Shriven
    Edit:

The first screenshot posted corresponds with the third, and the second corresponds with the fourth.
  • Seravi
    Seravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This problem came out with IC. Thought they fixed it. :(
  • Moonshadow66
    Moonshadow66
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not fixed yet, unfortunately^^ One of my characters is questing in Auridon at the moment, too, and I've noticed the same thing.
    Venus Ocean - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Gixia - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Frances Demnevanni - Breton Dragonknight VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Raygee - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Lady Olivieri - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Donna Demnevanni - Breton Templar VR16, DC, Tamriel Hero
    Elaine Benes - Breton Templar VR16, EP | Ray McCluck - Breton Sorcerer VR16, EP
    Moonshadow Demnevanni - Dunmer Dragonknight Lvl 50, EP | Jamie Stacey - Redguard Templar Lvl 50, EP
    Caia Cosades - Imperial Nightblade, EP

• mystercee
    mystercee
    ✭✭
    Yup, this is happening to me too. Can be rather confusing at times. Not gunna hold my breath waiting for a fix anytime soon.
  • m4lenov
    m4lenov
    lmao they still didn't fixed it
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As this discussion is several years old and contains outdated information, we have decided to close the thread. You can start a new thread in PC Support if you still need further help.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.