The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Hiding Followers feature: Vulkhel Bank Room?

DreamyLu
DreamyLu
✭✭✭✭✭
I would like to know if it's just for me (whatever bug maybe) or same for all: in the bank room in Vulkhel (Auridon), the feature "hiding followers" doesn't seem to work. The room is full of pets all types and that really at tables (not just close by).

Anyone having same experience?
I'm out of my mind, feel free to leave a message... PC/NA
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    from what ive heard other people mention about this feature is that it only really works in close proximity to crafting tables
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • DreamyLu
    DreamyLu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I know that, and it works this way in the room for jewelry/enchanting in same town for example. But in the bank room, we really see pets standing/flying at tables.
  • DreamyLu
    DreamyLu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry for double posting, but below a picture: see both tables, especially the upper one? One bear is even embedded into the table.

qhp5rpk09165.jpg
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i mean its not great lol, but since the hide follower option only works around crafting tables, and there are no crafting tables there, not really helpful

i dont know if the option is just bugged or intended to only work near crafting tables because it certainly doesnt extend to the entire town or around merchants/bankers
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • DreamyLu
    DreamyLu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, was off line due to Christmas.

Hahaha... So the trick is that bankers are not part of the feature? Only crafting stations? I wrongly understood it would be all services... :(
    Edited by DreamyLu on December 27, 2022 5:21AM