Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Bowplar Society. 🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿

TheHeroCat
TheHeroCat
✭✭✭
  • TheHeroCat
    TheHeroCat
    ✭✭✭
    check it out ladies. 🗿🗿🗿🗿
  • Dekrypted
    Dekrypted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭
    Oh 👀
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    👀
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • OBJnoob
    OBJnoob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭
    Lol. You guys sound fun to play with. Nice video.
  • Metemsycosis
    Metemsycosis
    ✭✭✭✭
    +1
    Curious how you get so fast
    Terethea Magdalena, Breton Nightblade
    A Dark-Adapted Eye, Imperial Necromancer

sanguinare vampiris

https://m.twitch.tv/amcrenshaw/profile
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    OBJnoob wrote: »
    Lol. You guys sound fun to play with. Nice video.

Oh, they are. Love these guys
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • Celestially
    Celestially
    ✭✭✭
    🗿
  • TheHeroCat
    TheHeroCat
    ✭✭✭
    +1
    Curious how you get so fast

I run major and minor expedition+ wild hunt on all my bow builds :)
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And he is a pro at bunny hopping
  • Baconlad
    Baconlad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭
    While a bit slower and not able to dodge as much, dark flare and radiant spam magplar is pretty oppressive damage
  • MEBengalsFan2001
    MEBengalsFan2001
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know showing the devs how strong the templar is like this will only result in another adjustment to templars making them even more weaker than they already are.
  • Dekrypted
    Dekrypted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭
    You know showing the devs how strong the templar is like this will only result in another adjustment to templars making them even more weaker than they already are.

Templar was always going to get another nerf. Ballista is strong. It's been for a while. NB will get another buff and Plar will get what it has always deserved, to be deleted from the game.
  • Redguards_Revenge
    Redguards_Revenge
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am a redguard bowplar....in pvp of course.. Found the right combo for my playstle using regular sets to destroy people with. Has nothing to do with procs, damage or anything...it's all a mind game..

EDIT: Just watched the video, it is about the same combo I came up with lol. Except I keep jabs on my bar for two reason. To hide the fact I am using bow AND to get the minor protection and to get the offensive damage buffs.
    Edited by Redguards_Revenge on January 4, 2023 11:31AM
  • mmtaniac
    mmtaniac
    ✭✭✭✭
    Templar is crappy ,off course there is way to play it but classic jabs build should be option too , being forced to play something that you don't like is not a way balance should work. Classic Jabs spam build should still be option but they do everything to remove this playstyle.
  • Dekrypted
    Dekrypted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭
    mmtaniac wrote: »
    Templar is crappy ,off course there is way to play it but classic jabs build should be option too , being forced to play something that you don't like is not a way balance should work. Classic Jabs spam build should still be option but they do everything to remove this playstyle.

I have working setups for jabs this patch and can upload to show. Right now, the biggest issue us PoTL/PL do no damage.
  • Dekrypted
    Dekrypted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭
    Crow_IX wrote: »
    [snip]

Thanks for the feedback! I'll be sure to pass this along to Hero with the hopes that something in the future that he and or myself make will be more to your liking.

We're all dealing the cards we're dealt in this game. :)

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on January 7, 2023 5:02PM
  • mmtaniac
    mmtaniac
    ✭✭✭✭
    Potl is main part of classic jabs build especially for me and many people too. Potl-Charge-Jabs-Ulti somewhere here can add some damage over time spell but right now it's just not work. I played this way many years and it's work sometimes more defense sometimes less. Right now it's work only on pve. Game get too many mitigation options.
    Edited by mmtaniac on January 4, 2023 6:13PM
  • Dekrypted
    Dekrypted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭
    mmtaniac wrote: »
    Potl is main part of classic jabs build especially for me and many people too. Potl-Charge-Jabs-Ulti somewhere here can add some damage over time spell but right now it's just not work. I played this way many years and it's work sometimes more defense sometimes less. Right now it's work only on pve. Game get too many mitigation options.

A few plar mains I've talked to about the current state of PoTL/PL believe it has something to do with battle spirit seeing as it works fine in PvE.

There's no way they can let the state of the skill continue into another patch. 3 months with no burst ability while nightblades are running doing 30k dmg with 2 skills?
  • Crow_IX
    Crow_IX
    ✭✭✭

Thanks for the feedback! I'll be sure to pass this along to Hero with the hopes that something in the future that he and or myself make will be more to your liking.

the cards we are dealt are so few that everyone has roughly the same hand. its quiet unfortunate. you either have one or tricks up your sleeves or you have a royal flush just like everyone else who avoids the learning curve of this game.

RIP skill based PvP days. . .
  • MEBengalsFan2001
    MEBengalsFan2001
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have made a build where each jab tick hits for over 6K and my crits are hitting for around 10K. In PVP that means my crit jab land a 5K hit if I can surpass the player resistance. Usually my normal jab hits for around 1-2K and a crit typically hits for around 3-4K. Problem is my build is squishy and a tank can kill me in a few hits.

My templar is mostly used as a buff bot now.

• Dekrypted
    Dekrypted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭

the cards we are dealt are so few that everyone has roughly the same hand. its quiet unfortunate. you either have one or tricks up your sleeves or you have a royal flush just like everyone else who avoids the learning curve of this game.

I coach PvErs, RPers, and anyone with a willingness to improve. All it takes is the right teacher.
  • Crow_IX
    Crow_IX
    ✭✭✭

I coach PvErs, RPers, and anyone with a willingness to improve. All it takes is the right teacher.

teach me how to effectively play a dw/2h brawler stamblade. no hybrid, no cheese proc set, no spin to win, no gank build.
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

teach me how to effectively play a dw/2h brawler stamblade. no hybrid, no cheese proc set, no spin to win, no gank build.

What do you mean by no hybrid?
    You won't slot a single mag ability? Or you don't want to used concealed or mag version of bow?
    Is a burst heal ok (healthy offering?)
    Is refreshing path ok?
  • Dekrypted
    Dekrypted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭

are you on pcna?

(edit) Why does everyone want to play a nightblade? -_-
    Edited by Dekrypted on January 13, 2023 6:13PM
  • Crow_IX
    Crow_IX
    ✭✭✭

are you on pcna?

I am on PCNA and I have always played nightblade, although I do have 1 of every class and my secondaries usually are stamplar or stamcro, but I would usually run dark cloak rather than shadowy disguise and I would run dw/2h and be a very brawly nightblade. It was a fun time and I liked the playstyle of in your face combat rather than a hit and run style.
  • Crow_IX
    Crow_IX
    ✭✭✭

What do you mean by no hybrid?
    You won't slot a single mag ability? Or you don't want to used concealed or mag version of bow?
    Is a burst heal ok (healthy offering?)
    Is refreshing path ok?

for hybrid i would say its more of sets than abilities i.e. caluurion's but I would also prefer to not be forced to run a magicka ability as a spamable
  • Dekrypted
    Dekrypted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭
    @Crow_IX , I've sent you a PM. I'm happy to help where I can :)
  • MEBengalsFan2001
    MEBengalsFan2001
    ✭✭✭✭✭

are you on pcna?

Because they are the hardest hitting class currently.
  • Dem_kitkats1
    Dem_kitkats1
    ✭✭✭✭

are you on pcna?

Because they are the hardest hitting class currently.

Hahahaha exactly. One of the very few classes able to put dents into healthbars of skilled players
    Edited by Dem_kitkats1 on January 23, 2023 9:05PM
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I am on PC NA and would live some pointers! I look up builds but I have never really learned PvP combat in this game (I did have some proficiency in SWTOR, because I was in a guild very focused on dueling and had instruction, but that was very different with skills on cooldowns, etc.). I would especially like to improve on my stam necro and learn to play nightblade, especially NB, because I terrible with it and want to learn to use these unique tools and playstyle! I would have sent you a message but was not able to. :sweat_smile: