The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The Liberation of Northpoint , Unlock the inn

nikhi63
nikhi63
✭✭
I got the quest and key but can't open the door to the inn, telling me you can't use the door now.
Is it any trick with it, something I have to do first?
Haven't find any info. online about it and quest doesn't give much of guidens or hints
Any idea what I have missed out or is it a bug? /Thanks

kkl6d6xwv5ja.png
t8w6fl3woibz.png
Edited by nikhi63 on December 8, 2022 3:59PM

Best Answers

• nikhi63
    nikhi63
    ✭✭
    On other thread I got suggestion to look after the lock.. and that sorted the problem, never seen it before or remember it from years ago when I last did the quest.

aibwbgvg5zyv.png
    Edited by nikhi63 on December 8, 2022 10:31PM
    Answer ✓
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @nikhi63

Thank you for the update. If you've not done so yet, please go ahead and open a ticket with customer support.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
    Answer ✓
  • nikhi63
    nikhi63
    ✭✭
    I abondon the quest and re-take it, still same problem
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @nikhi63

Here are two more things you can try to get this quest to progress correctly.
    • Type /reloadui in the command line of the Chat Box ( at the event to possibly reset the issue).
    • Use /camp to log out, then attempt logging back in (please stay logged out of the game completely for 15 minutes for quest resetting).
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • nikhi63
    nikhi63
    ✭✭
    ZOS_Bill wrote: »
    @nikhi63

Here are two more things you can try to get this quest to progress correctly.
    • Type /reloadui in the command line of the Chat Box ( at the event to possibly reset the issue).
    • Use /camp to log out, then attempt logging back in (please stay logged out of the game completely for 15 minutes for quest resetting).

I have tried both of the suggestion you gave me, didn't work. I find it odd as I did this quest some years ago with my main character, don't remember it was an issue then.

I gave it another go again to see if it helped but no, still can't enter, but I see other player enter so this is very odd. That is why I wonder if I miss some steppes or something I have to do, like usually one get a hint to go there or talk to someone. Sux to be stuck on a main quest. :(
    Edited by nikhi63 on December 8, 2022 7:08PM