The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Guild recommendations?

stitchmh
stitchmh
✭✭
I’m a 60+ female day one player returning after two years of converting to NA PC. I am finally ready to peek a a guild or two.
I’m a regular player who just likes playing, not too worried about acquiring everything. Love the adventure. I’m not a player who “needs” a certain kind of guild environment, but I prefer to avoid the aggressive angry judgmental kind of players.
Any suggestions?
stitchmh
Edited by ZOS_Icy on December 11, 2022 7:23PM
stitchmh
ESO addict:)
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Which server you play on?
    Contrariwise, if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.Lewis Carroll
  • stitchmh
    stitchmh
    ✭✭
    Oops NA…I’ll see if I can edit question 🤦🏽‍♀️
    Thanks
    stitchmh
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am in a couple of guilds that have been around since launch. No judgments, no pressure, no drama. Each as a Kiosk more often than not, and no requirements to donate, although we will be happy if you do. Each has a Guild Hall with all the Set Stations.

Send me a DM in game to @Nestor and i can get you in at least one of them.
    Edited by Nestor on December 12, 2022 3:04AM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• stitchmh
    stitchmh
    ✭✭
    😆🤗I love your signature quotes!!…awesome.
    Thank you for replying. Sounds exactly like what I’m looking for. I’ll be in again today a bit later and droop a DM!
    Thanks again,
    stitchmh
    stitchmh
  • Baybaeckz
    Baybaeckz
    ✭✭✭
    If I leave you a DM in game @Nestor , could you tell me the guilds involved?
    Thanks