The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Left Click for Attack Stopped Working

c363b
c363b
✭✭✭
One of my sorcerer characters has stopped responding to left mouse clicks to attack, so he is able to use only abilities. Right click works normally for blocking. Other sorcerer characters work normally. The controls setting for attack is still set for left click. Gamepad mode is off. I am on PC NA. How can I get the character to respond to left clicks again?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on December 8, 2022 12:42AM
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Toggle Overload until it fixes itself. Or remove all your abilities and reslot them.
  • c363b
    c363b
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks. Removing Overload worked. It was a bit strange that even the Overload attacks were not triggering with the left mouse click.
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    c363b wrote: »
    Thanks. Removing Overload worked. It was a bit strange that even the Overload attacks were not triggering with the left mouse click.

Glad to hear it!

Yeah, Overload gets into a bad state where it just doesn’t work but is not able to end/return properly to the untoggled state.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We appreciate the update that removing overload from the skill bar has gotten left click working correctly. This thread will now be closed from further comments.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.