The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Please add a reward for those clearing a dungeon

mague
mague
✭✭✭✭✭
In my opinion the super speed running of dungeons is out of hand and unfun. I understand some only want to get their keys, daily random and set collection done, but for others it is unfun. Call me oldscool, but i like to play my class and do dungeons.

There should be a significant reward if a group is properly clearing a dungeon. It still will be fast but no skipping of huge parts of the zone or even dying to adds 1 out of 3 runs
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on December 6, 2022 4:51AM
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I mean, you can group up with like-minded people and do that?
  • Gabriel_H
    Gabriel_H
    ✭✭✭
    I love a good speed run. I'm also polite enough to ask if that's what people want, or if anyone is chasing content/achievements.
  • kyatos_binarini
    kyatos_binarini
    ✭✭✭
    Solo dungeon mode was proposed many times and I think that would be really good feature
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The only ways to get what you want is to either group with like minded people or go it alone. I prefer the later myself.
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post