The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

New game suggestion

Lunatearz
Lunatearz
✭✭
That being said. I like to suggest a new game for ESO its called flip the coin.. Two players match through a queuing system with each other. Each gets appointed one side of the coin. If the side you get ends up top you gain 200 points if you win from the other player who has 500 more points than you. But if the player that you play against has 500 fewer points than you, you can only win 10.

It's also going to have an excellent ranking system..

oh wait we have that it's called ToT

Please DEVS fix the rank system your ranked players are not happy with it
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like it. But the rewards need to be remarkable. Something like a non-combat pet.

Zenimax, Do It.

• VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like a job for the Impartial Decision Coin:

item-10267.jpg

Coming Soon™ in to a Crown Store near you. Only available in Iron Atronach Crates. Pacrooti not responsible for you gambling away your life's savings.
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    (1) No fair, my opponent used an exploit to make the coin land with their side face up!

(2) There's a bug where the coin sometimes lands on its edge and won't tip over to either side.

(3) There's another bug where the coin lands on its edge and then rolls away and goes under a door into a locked room with one of those padlocked chains across it.

(4) Sometimes when two players are engaged in a match a third player will come along and snatch the coin out of the air while it's being flipped.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!