The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What are your feelings on multi-rider mounts?

• Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not so keen on the multi-rider mounts as I don‘t like their looks, and prefer to be on my own (mount).

Have rarely seen them in-game, either.

I would love to have a cart, however. A cart that might be attached to any mount, could take passengers and come with additional inventory slots.
    Yep, I would like that.
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
  • PrimusTiberius
    PrimusTiberius
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not interested in them, so I'll pass but to each is their own
    Everyone is going in one direction, I'm going the other direction
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They are a bit too costly to just "try out". I am sure ZOS hoped people would just buy them as the next new thing, but the cost is too high for me to do that, and I could.
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • Dr_Con
    Dr_Con
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The model was poorly done (the hair has no physics- as if it's glued together and then pinned on, the bridle is in wrong place, this is a basic horse with the most bland colors they could have chosen) and they could have introduced any number of two rider mounts.

What I'm expecting is for them to instead turn this horse into an upgrade where any of your mounts can be two-seaters (if possible).

I disagree with the notion that it's pay to win because of low level campaigns by virtue of making slow/untrained players faster who ride the mount with you, you would do well to remind yourself that speed upgrades are available in the crown store and you can log a low level in every day for 60 days to get speed 60.
  • Bouldercleave
    Bouldercleave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I believe multi-rider mounts were implemented badly, and missed the mark entirely.
    I feel that they missed a huge opportunity here: A CHARIOT!

HOW could someone in the think tank room about multiple rider mounts not stand up and yell *** CHARIOTS!!!

0subakwyy1uq.jpg

Edited by Bouldercleave on November 19, 2022 2:50AM
  • Molydeus
    Molydeus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe multi-rider mounts were implemented in an ok fashion, but some features could have been better.
    I like them. They're super convenient when my wife and I are playing and I know where to go while she doesn't. She much prefers riding the multi-rider mount than following me (who is faster) from place to place. It's just easier.
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Molydeus wrote: »
    I like them. They're super convenient when my wife and I are playing and I know where to go while she doesn't. She much prefers riding the multi-rider mount than following me (who is faster) from place to place. It's just easier.

Some of us wish our wife plays/played these games....
    PC
    PS4/PS5