Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bug-character can only walk-can’t log out

Wheresthetea11
Wheresthetea11
✭✭✭✭
Xbox NA;
Been experiencing this bug quite a few times-only fix is to force quick the game.

It’s often after I travel to a guildie/wayshrine my character gets “stuck”.

The world around me is moving, players are talking in zone and moving. All I can do with my character is walk around. Can’t bar swap, can’t open the map, can’t even open the menu to logout. Can’t interact with npc’s/world objects, can’t crouch, can’t roll dodge. Only thing I can do is walk around.

Only way to fix the bug has been to force quit my game and relog into the character :/
Edited by ZOS_Bill on October 12, 2022 9:55PM
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bring up your keyboard screen and type /reloadui. I dont play xbox to tell you the button combo but on ps5 it is the touch pad and options. One of the other posts in bug reports mentions the xbox combo
    Soupy twist
  • Wheresthetea11
    Wheresthetea11
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh awesome-I know how to bring up the keyboard. Didn’t even think about reload UI-thanks!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As the OP has found a solution to their character getting stuck, we will go ahead and close this thread from further comments.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.