Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Friend got permabanned

gabbygirl199
gabbygirl199
Soul Shriven
My friends got reported for defending me when I was being sexually harassed by random players on xbox that were being very explicit and when I said I was a minor they got more vulgar and spent the next hour harassing me now one of my friends was permabanned because it and the others reported several times is there anyway I can defend them from getting banned because of bullies gathering random players to group report those who defended me
Edited by Psiion on September 29, 2022 11:16PM
  • boi_anachronism_
    boi_anachronism_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny (not so funny) story: I've heard of this happening to streamers in pvp. Groups of people harass them and then simultaneously report them resulting in a ban. Mostly I've heard 72hrs for that. Permaban is wild you have any screenshots of the chat log by chance?
  • gabbygirl199
    gabbygirl199
    Soul Shriven
    I have of the things the bad people said but not what my friends said apparently [snip]

[Edited for Naming and Shaming]
    Edited by Psiion on September 29, 2022 11:16PM
  • gabbygirl199
    gabbygirl199
    Soul Shriven
    Sorry it is explicit
  • JavaRen
    JavaRen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to delete those screenshots from the forum now. You will get in trouble for "naming a d shaming"
  • JavaRen
    JavaRen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I woild send that evidence as an attachment to a support ticket explaining all of this. And I'd report the bozos to ZOS and xbox (if you have not done both).
  • Psiion
    Psiion
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings,

As this thread is discussion In-Game Disciplinary Action, which we are unable to assist with on the Forums, we have gone ahead and closed this thread down. Both Discussion of Disciplinary Action and Naming and Shaming are against the Forum's Community Rules. If you encounter an issue regarding disciplinary actions in game, you will want to reach out to the Support Team for assistance here.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.