The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Logging attempts enabled in 4...... (server under maintenance) NA

Lauranae
Lauranae
✭✭✭✭✭
I do not see any maintenance for today, what is exactly happening ?

After 2 more attempts this went fine on one account. Tested with my second account, and the message appeared again
But all is good now for the two whichever account i log in
Edited by ZOS_Bill on September 28, 2022 2:50PM
My most recent characters
AD - Chjara NB
-
  • hexonyx
    hexonyx
    Soul Shriven
    Same here... booted from in-game. Down for maintenance on return.
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm. I saw that on NA, went on to EU, logged in grabbed daily reward, and then swapped back to NA, now up.

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    On September 26th there was a short period of time where players may have had issues logging into the PC/Mac servers. This issue should now be resolved, so we will be closing this discussion. If you still need assistance with a login issue, please go ahead and start a new thread in PC Support.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.