The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

No Credit for vLoM Trifecta

PingTheAwesome
PingTheAwesome
✭✭✭
Good evening!

I am a PC NA player. I play on Windows.
We have a team that runs multiple nights a week knocking out trifectas for dungeon content. Tonight, we shifted our sights to vLoM HM Trifecta.
Here's the basic info:
No one died. No mobs were left alive; we were mindful of this. We completed it around the 22 minute mark. We did it on hard mode.
When we were not given credit, we had more than enough time for every single member of our team to run from start to finish to ensure nothing was somehow still standing and STILL not run afoul of the timer.

We did not get credit for a no death, speed run, challenger, OR the trifecta; not a single one of these was granted credit, despite being WELL within the margins. We have gone through the logs (pulls 111-155 were the run in question; we forgot to reset the logs, but you can still see the data). We cannot find why it was that we were not given credit. Ingame tickets HAVE been submitted. We ARE hearing that multiple dungeons have been possibly affected in a similar manner; I'm especially salty about this one as I do not like this dungeon and am not enthused to have to go back in (though I will if needed).

Here's the log link: https://esologs.com/reports/yjqFW4fTBCwdnkRg/#fight=last&type=deaths&pull=150
Edited by ZOS_Bill on September 13, 2022 2:58PM
Deaf Healer of Vet Content // Master Crafter // Joined 2016, Consistent Play Since 2018
  • PingTheAwesome
    PingTheAwesome
    ✭✭✭
    We just did it again tonight. We did not change anything; just went in and handled things the same way as a team.

Credit was given.
    Deaf Healer of Vet Content // Master Crafter // Joined 2016, Consistent Play Since 2018
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thank you for the update regarding your dungeon run. As the issue has resolved itself since credit has been given, we will now close this discussion going forward.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.