The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[PC NA] Getting a UI Error when invited into a Activity Finder Group Dungeon & it continue afterword

Clyde_BlueSnake
Clyde_BlueSnake
✭✭✭
So yeah suddenly I start to get these UI Error messages popping up on me when I get teleported into a group dungeon via Activity Finder, either it's a normal or veteran one. Also after the dungeon activity gets complete & I get teleported back to where I was I'll get it again & get it again after a load screen after teleporting via a wayshrine or by map.

1st UI error message:
wsw6ra10kexy.png
e2bys5ga5p8s.png
1gfmnjbc3ylr.png
t9g0pznv9s5c.png

----

2nd
oapstpkzobhx.png
3mweelhxy9uu.png
w6bht0xm4vxg.png
aksdalm6pk2b.png
omc8pfj86t67.png

---

3rd
820flpw75rzy.png
t6an8nq6assq.png
mcap86khkl7x.png
bynuajvuqixa.png
kvrr4z3cnbzr.png

--

4th
la0apx6896ko.png
67ppcluwivf4.png
wlkcr2mg4ecs.png
q9i7a8pwefvs.png
r9yc162dt848.png

And there's a 5th & 6th but it's basically like the above 2-4.

And for it referring of gamepad, here's my setup:t5slfb8r4900.png

Also, before posting this I checked in accessibility mode (I honestly don't like it (saying someone who started from PS4, I'm just used to how the PC UI as is I guess) but I tested it anyway) appearing w some randoms in normal Blessed Crucible. Same thing happened, but more worse for I couldn't dismiss the error messages, ESC doing squat & wasn't able to zone chat!!! I sadly had to close the game leaving those randoms without a explanation.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on September 8, 2022 12:40PM
Main is Blue-Thuxis, a Argonian stamSorc, whose also is a werewolf! 2nd main, Cobalt-Thuxis, a Argonian stamArc, an identical twin sister to Blue-Thuxis, even is a werewolf as well! some alts:
Nirn-Scale Rajthux (Argonian, Templar), Ros-Ei Nature-Thuxis (Argonian, Warden), Crimson-Thuxis (Argonian, DK), Bone-Thuxis Tharn (Argonian, Necro) Why Bone-Thuxis has Tharn as a last name:
The siblings were separated at a young age due to a Dres slaver raid, Blue, Cobalt, Ros-Ei & their mother were able to escape, Crimson & Bone weren't that lucky. Crimson was later "rescued" by some Orcs that later ambushed the House Dres Dunmers, unfortunately one Dunmer remained & sadly successfully brought the young Bone-Thuxis to the Dres plantation. Later an Imperial, a Tharn, bought Bone at a auction & later told he was free, the young Argonian sadly had no idea where to go & doesn't know if his family was still alive, so the Tharn adopted him into House Tharn. This family of Argonians finally reunited years later.
, Kenneth Clyde (Nord, Sorc), Selene Gray-Thuxis (Argonian, Nightblade), Urmanda (Orc, Warden)
Some ESO history: I originally started from PS4 NA during June 10, 2015, I did reached CP 810+ on there. I eventually kinda got tired of paying PS+, so during February 4, 2019 I started moving to PC NA. Also CP: 810+. Nowadays I play ESO PC mostly, while PS4 is dust.
  • Clyde_BlueSnake
    Clyde_BlueSnake
    ✭✭✭
    Update: I repair the game, & the UI error issue still there. Ugh. (Didn't test it in accessibility mode this time around, if it happened with it off it likely happened again with it on as well, plus I don't want to go through the same mess I mentioned at the end of the OP.) Going to experiment with other online solutions. But if any has run into this before & have a solution, please share, I'll appreciate the help.

But like mentioned way above in the OP this strangely only happening through the activity finder, now logging in, don't use the activity finder & just go to a group dungeon by myself to solo it, none of the above happens to me.
    Edited by Clyde_BlueSnake on August 28, 2022 9:11AM
    Main is Blue-Thuxis, a Argonian stamSorc, whose also is a werewolf! 2nd main, Cobalt-Thuxis, a Argonian stamArc, an identical twin sister to Blue-Thuxis, even is a werewolf as well! some alts:
    Nirn-Scale Rajthux (Argonian, Templar), Ros-Ei Nature-Thuxis (Argonian, Warden), Crimson-Thuxis (Argonian, DK), Bone-Thuxis Tharn (Argonian, Necro) Why Bone-Thuxis has Tharn as a last name:
    The siblings were separated at a young age due to a Dres slaver raid, Blue, Cobalt, Ros-Ei & their mother were able to escape, Crimson & Bone weren't that lucky. Crimson was later "rescued" by some Orcs that later ambushed the House Dres Dunmers, unfortunately one Dunmer remained & sadly successfully brought the young Bone-Thuxis to the Dres plantation. Later an Imperial, a Tharn, bought Bone at a auction & later told he was free, the young Argonian sadly had no idea where to go & doesn't know if his family was still alive, so the Tharn adopted him into House Tharn. This family of Argonians finally reunited years later.
    , Kenneth Clyde (Nord, Sorc), Selene Gray-Thuxis (Argonian, Nightblade), Urmanda (Orc, Warden)
    Some ESO history: I originally started from PS4 NA during June 10, 2015, I did reached CP 810+ on there. I eventually kinda got tired of paying PS+, so during February 4, 2019 I started moving to PC NA. Also CP: 810+. Nowadays I play ESO PC mostly, while PS4 is dust.
  • Clyde_BlueSnake
    Clyde_BlueSnake
    ✭✭✭
    Update 2: Well freak, apparently it's happening while on queued as well! After following the support page instructions of put .old at the end of the Addons & SavedVariables folders, I logged back in & queued a few group dungeons, while traveling via wayshrine while waiting the Ui error popped up, well at least it's not a add-on issue. Sigh, I wish I didn't to need to default/reset my settings but that seems the next thing to do base on the support page.

Edit: I reset the gameplay settings & didn't help either for the gamepad. Also, this issue isn't only with the group dungeon finder, I tested in the middle of a queued for ToT after traveling through a wayshrine the error box popped up even for that too. It's like when the Finder interface on screen queuing/complete/etc during a loading screen after traveling/warping is when the error happens. Now switching to keyboard none of this happens when tested, just gamepad. Sadly I'm more accustomed of playing with gamepad to say.
    Edited by Clyde_BlueSnake on August 29, 2022 11:27PM
  • Clyde_BlueSnake
    Clyde_BlueSnake
    ✭✭✭
    Update 3: So I uninstall the game, & reinstall it & the issue still consist. So yeah, hope this get fix!

Here's some Video evidence:
    https://youtu.be/i-cnp67qQDI

With the first traveling, I'm demonstrating no UI error messages pops up without the activity finder,. While I didn't wait a while to accept/decline into the group dungeon, but you see during the 2nd demonstrating after queueing for a group dungeon under the activity finder dungeon finder I traveled again & after the load screen the above shown error messages appeared. (There was gonna be a 3rd demonstration of me wanting to show the error page also pops up during a TOT queueing, when traveling but yeah, it didn't happened during recording so I cut that part off. So for a ToT queueing the error only sometimes appear.)
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are closing this discussion since there is already another ongoing thread. You can continue posting and get further help here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.