The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Crashing.

Living_Tribunal
Living_Tribunal
✭✭✭
Is anyone else having issues where you can't get much past the bethesda logo before the game crashes straight to desktop?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on August 24, 2022 1:16PM
  • AvalonRanger
    AvalonRanger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In game crash is usual. But never saw Logo mark instance crash.
    My playing time Mon-Friday UTC13:00-16:00 [PC-NA] CP over2000 now.
    I have [1Tough tank] [1StamSorc-DD] [1Necro-DD] [1Real Healer]
    But, I'm Tank main player. Recently I'm doing Healer.

2023/12/21
    By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
    Good-bye "King of Monster Eater".
  • Living_Tribunal
    Living_Tribunal
    ✭✭✭
    Yea it's really odd..never had this before. I've restarted, checked integrity, and reinstalled it. It's done it several times in a row.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Our help article below has troubleshooting to assist with ESO crashing.

What do I do if ESO is crashing with the error "ESO has stopped working"?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Kazajhan
    Kazajhan
    Windows updated, graphic drivers updated. Rebooted. Doesn't even get to the logos.
  • Kazajhan
    Kazajhan
    Also did repair, no problems found.
  • NatiiriESO
    NatiiriESO
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah I'm having this issue. It immediately opens the crash reporter after the client attempts to launch after hitting play. I have an open support ticket with them... hopefully there's a fix soon cause I've done everything I can think of then some.
  • Wavek
    Wavek
    ✭✭✭
    I had this issue as well. I also checked in the Event Viewer and there as no sign of a crash there.

Repair from the launcher did not help. What did help was going into Documents and deleting the usersettings and shadercache files for ESO then launching the game again.
  • Kazajhan
    Kazajhan
    Deleting the UserSettings.txt did it for me.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    With multiple posts that the crashing has been resolved, we have decided to close the thread. If you still need assistance please feel free to start a new discussion in the PC Support forum.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.