Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Discontinued] - Alith [EU-PC] PvE-Social-Casual-Mature Guild

• Nalroz
    Nalroz
    "Cliffdiving Olympics" :D
  • plushdubbinrwb17_ESO
    I hope everyone is enjoying easter, I'm rolling around in all my vegan chocolate! nom nom noms
  • Nalroz
    Nalroz
    Whilst Alith have in excess of 300 members we are still recruiting to ensure we keep ingame activity to a premium.

Anyone interested should visit our website www.Alitheso.com and apply. We'll turn around your application quickly and keep you updated by e-mail.
  • Nalroz
    Nalroz
    Don't miss out on our "Cliff Diving Olympics" !!
  • Nalroz
    Nalroz
    Just a flavour of what some of our members have said about us....

“I have been with Alith since Aion, and stuck with them through Tera and have had a great time, full of funny antics in the Guild chat that had me laughing for hours”

“Fun times levelling while exploring new things together, pressure free dungeon runs and mentorships with helpful people who don’t mind how many times we fail”

“Been with the family for over a year in TERA, from the Beta days, and I can’t wait to grow with Alith in ESO”

“Been with Alith almost 4 months now. They’re a level-headed bunch with a friendly atmosphere, but what I like most is that they are open to all aspects of gameplay, even though it might not be their main focus. “

“Alith is a big family, but I never felt like lost or unnoticed”

“When I joined I felt welcomed, and now, 6 months later, that feeling remains stronger and warmer”

“Went to search for a friendly, relaxed and fun guild, even though I didn’t really believe I would find it at all. Luckily I was wrong because I found Alith where I was welcomed right away and feeling good from the start.”

Applications via our website http://www.AlithESO.com... we really don't bite haha.

looking forward to hearing from you
  • Nalroz
    Nalroz
    Bump
  • Arissgr
    Arissgr
    We had a blast :D yesterday at the Cliff Diving Olympics event we held!
    Everybody did enjoy it and lasted almost two and a half hours
  • Arissgr
    Arissgr
    More events coming,drop by and give us an application at: http://www.alitheso.com/
  • Arissgr
    Arissgr
    We began our Alith Award System in which we show recognition and appreciation to our members for their contribution and efforts.
    A guild is nothing without its members so congratulations to the winners!
  • omegadragon_1b16_ESO
    omegadragon_1b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    We had a Cliff Diving Olympics as our first guild event in ESO... and we're of course already thinking of several other guild events... Personally, i'm thinking of inviting Sheogorath for a big guild dinner... I hope everyone likes cheese and skeevers...

If you too like some events with insanity cheese, check out AlithESO.com
  • Arissgr
    Arissgr
    Are you looking for a friendly easy-going PVE guild check us out!
  • Arissgr
    Arissgr
    New events coming soon one of them is skyshard hunting in Cyrodil sharpen your blades!
  • omegadragon_1b16_ESO
    omegadragon_1b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Additional Blacksmiths and Barkeepers required!

Can't keep up with the bloodlust and drinking of these people~~ Need more weapons and mead... especially mead!
  • Xarial
    Xarial
    Last night cyrodiil training run was a lot of fun :D I’m sure everyone learned a few new things!
    xar-small22.png
  • plushdubbinrwb17_ESO
    PVP guild event went as smoothly as anyone could wish for and we took a keep for the first time, I'm sure I speak for all the members when I say it was so very much fun.
  • Xarial
    Xarial
    It most certainly was! I'm looking forward to our next guild events tonight and sunday! We're gonna have a blast.
    xar-small22.png
  • plushdubbinrwb17_ESO
    watch out all you Daggerfall and Aldermeri sappers! we are coming!
  • Xarial
    Xarial
    Alith is still recruiting so if you’re looking for a casual, social and friendly PvE guild, feel free to drop us an application at http://www.alitheso.com :)
    xar-small22.png
  • plushdubbinrwb17_ESO
    Stop by and say hi!

Alith is looking for active Ebonheart Pact members who can lift a sword or staff! Apply within www.alitheso.com
  • Nalroz
    Nalroz
    We've already run Cliff Diving Olympics, two Cyrodiil learning runs, "Sortie on Cyrodiil" to capture one of the Skyshards behind enemy lines, launched our member medal award system and soon to be relaunching "Alith Academy" a teaching environment for those difficult 1st time HM dungeon runs offering a relaxed environment within a guild party. Also to come is a permanent raid schedule for those with some PvP tendencies, we're launching an Alith youtube channel and finalising our branding for this and we'll be running many more fun PvE based events in the coming weeks and months.

Coupled with a very friendly and active membership, averaging 75 online at most times (97 attended the Cyrodiil event) and a guaranteed drama free gaming experience, hopefully you can get a flavour of what joining Alith is all about.

If we sound like a guild that you would like to be a part of (on the EU server) then please visit our website at www.AlithESO.com.

We've got in excess of 300 members already and would love to hear from you as well.

Best regards

Nalroz.
  • Nalroz
    Nalroz
    See above
  • Nalroz
    Nalroz
    Bounce
  • Nalroz
    Nalroz
    Bump
  • Nalroz
    Nalroz
    Post launch guild report published on website - www.alitheso.com.
    Check us out and apply if you think we match your gaming style.
  • Nalroz
    Nalroz
    Bump.....
  • Nalroz
    Nalroz
    Bump.....
  • Arissgr
    Arissgr
    Over 300 friendly members so far
  • Arissgr
    Arissgr
  • Arissgr
    Arissgr
    Good morning everyone have a nice day in Tamriel!
This discussion has been closed.