Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PC EU Grayhost

Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
✭✭✭✭✭
Looks like Grayhost might be coming down tonight.
Head's up...it's the laggiest I've seen in a while with roll backs to login with 'error has occured', freezing, people rubberbanding and teleporting.

Thought I'd let you all know! Let's not dive down the deep end, hey ;)
Edited by ZOS_Bill on July 27, 2022 2:29PM
  • Jamie_Aubrey
    Jamie_Aubrey
    ✭✭✭✭
    And they sat Procs and CP isn't the issue ? F me then if that's the case

I went there on Saturday with a few others ( Sat we try CP ) and god help me I had to press skills 2-3 times just to get them to go off, attacking NPCs at res flags seemed like nothing worked, I was trying to spam crushing shock and the dmg numbers were way out of synch, and I haven't even got to trying to kill enemy players 1v1, skills wouldn't work, skills would just miss, ultimate wouldn't work, at one point I was pressing it about 10 times just to use my healing ulti, didn't pop = dead ( of course )

That's the last time I'll ever try CP, man I've had some issues with lag in Raven but compared to GH, Raven is smooth as silk

I wouldn't want to try CP in large scale ball/zergs with lag at least on RW I can get skills off and can react to what's going on
    RETIRED FROM ESO
    PC/EU
    Former Empress & Grand Overlord Vex Valentino
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
  • Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure technical support is the right category, but ok sure.

• Paske
    Paske
    ✭✭✭✭
    Youyouz06 wrote: »
    I'm not sure technical support is the right category, but ok sure.

Its just - go away. We know its *** and cant be bothered ...

Has been like that for a while.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As the Grayhost server is not experiencing any issues at this time, we have decided to close this discussion from further comments.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.