The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

having issues zoning and getting disconnected then logging in again

lurkin777
lurkin777
✭✭✭
keep losing connection on zoning over and over again. Then end up having to login again and again.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on July 13, 2022 2:42PM
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi, @lurkin777. We are aware of login issues occurring and our teams are investigating. We'll follow up as we learn more. Thank you.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • lurkin777
    lurkin777
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you
  • Marcusorion1
    Marcusorion1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same issues on NA PC - losing connection turning in daily craft writs and changing zones followed by multiple log in attempts

• seps42
    seps42
    ✭✭
    If I completely shut down ps4 and try again it brings me to ps+ purchase screen, but then on subsequent tries just gives notice i need ps+ to connect or connection time out error. Could be correlation with ps+?
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @Marcusorion1 Yes, we are aware the issue is occurring on all NA Megaservers as of right now. EU Megaservers are not impacted as of right now.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Marcusorion1
    Marcusorion1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the prompt attention :) appreciated !
  • Seravi
    Seravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here NA PC. I try to exit a dungeon or transport with the Vestige quest line and I get the message that I don't have an Internet connection and I am kicked. Zone changes are the same, kicked every time. Was fine until about an hour ago. Now it happens all the time. :(
  • ArchangelIsraphel
    ArchangelIsraphel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just had the same thing happen to me. Was contentedly spamming harrowstorms with a friend and tried to zone to him, when I was kicked and now cannot get back in game- receiving the same "you have no internet connection" messages on PC/NA
    Legends never die
    They're written down in eternity
    But you'll never see the price it costs
    The scars collected all their lives
    When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat
    Before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream
    Oh, pick yourself up, 'cause
    Legends never die
  • Lixiviant
    Lixiviant
    ✭✭✭✭
    PS5 NA servers getting kicked repeatedly. Was Error 304, now "make sure you have a valid internet connection".
    PS4/PS5/NA - And sometimes EU

Daedroth might bite, just letting you know
  • Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PS5 Using a wayshrine kicks me to login.
  • Iselin
    Iselin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    NA PC can't log in to character select at all
  • blackpool9
    blackpool9
    ✭✭✭
    Was logging to Blackwood on PC NA, got a 5 minute loading screen. So I shut down the game, reloaded, and logged in again. Got in, did some crafting writs, took the shrine to Fargrave, and 2 minutes of load screen later the game crashed with a "lost heartbeat" message.
  • Aehallh
    Aehallh
    ✭✭✭
    You have got to be kidding me !!! AGAIN???
  • Immortal_Dark410
    Immortal_Dark410
    ✭✭✭
    Ya I was thinking I was the only one with the issue of logging in, guess it's good I checked the forums lol :D
    Retired Guild Leader Of AMAZING DEALS OF TAMRIEL
    Retired Guild Leader Of AMAZING DEALS OF NIRN
    (ALL FACTION TRADE GUILDS)

PC NA SERVER
    DC - DARKDROGO | ORC | STAM DK | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    AD - DARK-GEARLT-OF-RIVIA | ALTMER | MAG SORC | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    EP - DARK-ABYSS | DUNMER | MAG TEMP | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    DC - REAPERS-CLOACK-OF-YASSASEEN | BRETON | MAG NB | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    AD - DARK-SLADE-WILSON | KHAJIIT | STAM NB | LVL 50 | CP 585
    AD - THE-LAST-DRUID-OF-PARANOR | ALTMER | MAG DK | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    AD - GALADRIEL-LADY OF LIGHT | IMPERIAL | STAM SORC | LVL 50 | CP 1285

CONSOLE PS5 NA SERVER AS WELL
  • DLM
    DLM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is ESO such a technical mess? Is it being unwilling to do what it takes and put the money where it is needed to finally address these issues? Or is it just being content with the sad state of the game?
  • Ingenon
    Ingenon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PS4/NA repeated disconnects for error 304, both while travel to wayshrine and while in a group doing world events.
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PS/NA. I have like 12 characters “parked” in Malabal Tor, none of them can be logged in to (long load screen and then disconnected from server). A character in Stormhaven is fine though..
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's working again for me now.
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    whitecrow wrote: »
    It's working again for me now.

It's not working for me.... so it's still having issues.

edit with details: PCNA errors 200 and/or error 108 after putting in login info and with login queue, then error... never made it to character selection screen even
    Edited by Tevalaur on July 5, 2022 9:49PM
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • gp1680
    gp1680
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve been having repeated crashes for the last couple weeks. Glad it’s finally getting looked at.
  • Korinth
    Korinth
    ✭✭✭
    Same here 4:57PM Central...PC NA cannot zone into Rivenspire with my character. I can get to the character selection screen...but thats it. All my characters are parked in Rivenspire...so cant get into any of them.

EDIT: If I close out the zoning to Rivenspire window and try to log back in. Also getting PCNA errors 200 and/or error 108 after putting in login info and with login queue, then error. If I close down and close launcher....try to log in after a few min. I get to character login screen and then Zoning screen that never zones me in.
    Edited by Korinth on July 5, 2022 10:23PM
    Guild Officer
    Tamriel Transport Co.

tusc.enjin.com/home
  • TheMarbleNest
    TheMarbleNest
    ✭✭
    Just chiming in to add that I too am still experiencing issues. Got kicked earlier for some error about 'valid internet connection', loaded back in fine but it was jarring. Was porting to Coldharbour for a vestige quest just now and got kicked again, saying 'no internet connection' even though my connection is fine. Trying to log back in results in timed-out error messages.

Announcements on NA also aren't loading at the bottom of the screen.

Hope things get fixed soon!
  • biovitalb16_ESO
    biovitalb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time for some free crowns as a sorry and thank you for sticking it out with us. While I fully understand that problems occur from time to time, ESO seems to be 1 after another after another after another.This is what the 3rd or 4th technical issue in the last 7 days alone. Stop using bandaids to fix the problems and actually fix the problem.
    Edited by biovitalb16_ESO on July 5, 2022 10:03PM
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PS5 NA. Just got off work in time to… not be able to log into ESO. So it’s time to enjoy the new not-really-an-update month-long update for Red Dead Online instead.

I really need to examine my gaming choices at some point. xD
    Edited by DragonRacer on July 5, 2022 10:09PM
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • sunshineflame
    sunshineflame
    ✭✭✭
    broken again...lasted longer than expected at least
  • Tan9oSuccka
    Tan9oSuccka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It worked for a bit but severs are down. PS5 NA.
    Of course I like steak. I'm a Nord, aren't I?
    -Berj Stoneheart
  • shadyjane62
    shadyjane62
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Got on a boat from Stros M'kai to Betnihk. Alas I was lost at sea.
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Traveling to any wayshrine in the middle of The Deadlands results in extremely long loading screens, though the perimeter wayshrines seem okay. Pretty bizarre, but very consistent.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    The login issues affecting NA servers on July 5th are now resolved. For this reason we are going to close this discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.