The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Craglorn prerequisites?

zahm
zahm
Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone could tell me which prerequisites will be needed for the new Craglorn content?
Atm I think that you need to be VR 10 to see the whole content, am I right? Except this do u need to have all the main quests from every VR zone finished to get there?

• Jaxom
    Jaxom
    ✭✭✭✭
    From what I'm understanding, the area is phased to vr11-12, however, any VR person can go there. You may not be effective however and wont be able to use the loot that drops. If you wanted to go at VR 1, I believe it's possible but will probably get wrecked.

I'm not on the PTS so I can't confirm.
  • Wifeaggro13
    Wifeaggro13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    there latest news update says craglorn is from VR 1 -10 . though the VR dungeons say the same *** and its actually Vr 5 and Vr 10
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm on the PTS.
    The zone mobs are VR11+ and the character templates ZOS provided are VR9.
    World mobs are geared towards 4 player minimum and a lot of the quests and dungeons are geared for more than 4 players.

As far as i know, for the live release, you just need to be VR1 or higher to go there but you'd get your butt handed to you at that level...
    ;-)
    Edited by SirAndy on May 1, 2014 5:24PM
  • Wifeaggro13
    Wifeaggro13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    I'm on the PTS.
    The zone mobs are VR11+ and the character templates ZOS provided are VR9.
    World mobs are geared towards 4 player minimum and a lot of the quests and dungeons are geared for more than 4 players.

As far as i know, for the live release, you just need to be VR1 or higher to go there but you'd get your butt handed to you at that level...
    ;-)

i likethe more then 4 players