The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

[BUG] High Isle. "Tales of Tribute" tutorial quest. NPC actor's voice doesn't play properly.

AvalonRanger
AvalonRanger
✭✭✭✭✭
[BUG] High Isle. "Tales of Tribute" tutorial quest. NPC actor's voice doesn't play properly.
The wood elf wearing blue color apparel explains mechanics of card game in tutorial quest in High Isle.
But the voice sound disappear on and off. Just only narration text displayed properly.
My playing time Mon-Friday UTC13:00-16:00 [PC-NA] CP over2000 now.
I have [1Tough tank] [1StamSorc-DD] [1Necro-DD] [1Real Healer]
But, I'm Tank main player. Recently I'm doing Healer.

2023/12/21
By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
Good-bye "King of Monster Eater".
  • pizzamanub17_ESO
    I've heard of others in my guild seeing this issue, but it seems really random for everyone. Personally I've gone through the tutorials with two toons now and only one of them saw this issue, and it was only once - the beginning of a line was cut off.
  • deleted220717-003304
    I'm getting this on PS5 EU. The beginning of each line plays, and then it's silent.
  • HGWellsWH12
    HGWellsWH12
    Soul Shriven
    Just had the same thing happen on Xbox Series X. Only the first five or six words were actually spoken, the rest was silent, and it was that way through the entire tutorial.

Will try on another toon later.

EDIT: Tried on another character and this time it worked fine.
    Edited by HGWellsWH12 on June 21, 2022 9:45PM
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same for me on Xbox series S NA. I can’t do the tutorial because he cuts out hair way.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi All, we are aware of this issue and investigating now. We’ll follow up with any additional info or temporary work arounds as appropriate.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's an issue on PlayStation as well. Makes the tutorial difficult to get through. Sours the initial experience of a new system that has its fair share of skeptics, so it's sad there's this kind of issue out the gate.
    Edited by Destai on June 23, 2022 6:44PM
  • robwolf666
    robwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same on XBX EU - tried to do the tutorial 3 days in a row, same problem.
    Finished High Isle now and moving on to the rest of the game... guess I'll try again at some point in the future.

I'm seeing a lot if issues with this expansion compared to others in the past.