Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

+125 Rapport Quests for new companions? No spoilers for smaller rapport.

Cireous
Cireous
✭✭✭✭✭
Has anyone found the daily quests that give the largest chunk of rapport for Isobel and Ember yet? I am not wanting to visit the PTS thread because I want to keep the smaller rapport stuff spoiler-free (I want to discover it while playing). Thanks!
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ember's is Mage's Guild. Isobel's is Undaunted delve dailies, I believe. I think Ember might have a bonus for Thieves Guild heists as well.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • Snamyap
    Snamyap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think Ember might have a bonus for Thieves Guild heists as well.

Tried that, didn't get anything. Do get a hit for entering an Outlaw Refuge, including the Thieves Guild in Abah's Landing.

Edited by Snamyap on June 10, 2022 8:15AM
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isobel's +125 rapport increasing activities are:
    • Completing Undaunted delve dailies (offered by Bolgrul at the Undaunted enclaves)
    • Completing High Isle World Boss dailies

Ember's +125 rapport increasing activities are:
    • Completing Mages Guild dailies (offered by Alvur Baren at the Mages Guildhalls in the Alliance Capitals)
    • Completing Thieves Guild Heist dailies (Heist board in the Thieves Den, requires Thieves Guilds DLC)
    • Completing High Isle Delve dailies
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • karthrag_inak
    karthrag_inak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ember only receives Rapport from heists if the heist is completed WITHOUT getting the bonus.
    PC-NA : 19 Khajiit and 1 Fishy-cat with fluffy delusions
  • Snamyap
    Snamyap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ember only receives Rapport from heists if the heist is completed WITHOUT getting the bonus.

What the... 🤦
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Maitsukas wrote: »
    • Completing Undaunted delve dailies (offered by Bolgrul at the Undaunted enclaves)

• Completing Mages Guild dailies (offered by Alvur Baren at the Mages Guildhalls in the Alliance Capitals)
    • Completing Thieves Guild Heist dailies (Heist board in the Thieves Den, requires Thieves Guilds DLC)

Thanks for the information.

Stay safe everyone :)
  • karthrag_inak
    karthrag_inak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Snamyap wrote: »

What the... 🤦

Perhaps pity rapport? -shrug- Surely must be a bug.
    PC-NA : 19 Khajiit and 1 Fishy-cat with fluffy delusions
  • Xinihp
    Xinihp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you only do one of these per day per companion for the 125 rapport? Or can you really get 375 rapport in one day for Ember?
  • proprio.meb16_ESO
    proprio.meb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah ember gets the bonus only if you make a mess in the heist... just slaughter everyone and she'll be fine
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What the... 🤦
    Agree, that makes no sense at all.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • ShinyBacon
    ShinyBacon
    ✭✭✭
    question: does she have to be active during the heist or only when handing in the quest?
  • proprio.meb16_ESO
    proprio.meb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ive kept her active, did not tried doing it without her
  • Snamyap
    Snamyap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ShinyBacon wrote: »
    question: does she have to be active during the heist or only when handing in the quest?

Should be the same as mage guild quest: you get the rapport on turn in.
  • ectoplasmicninja
    ectoplasmicninja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can do all of them each day for the rapport gain, one of each type. I think PTS testing found that there's a cooldown on each type of quest though. So whereas with Bastian and Mirri you can get shares of MG and FG dailies and bang out 10 of each in a day and raise their rapport by 1250 (they don't need to be there during the quest, just present for turn-in), you can't do that with Ember and Isobel. I haven't checked on live though, just been doing the MG and delve daily once each for Ember and got her first personal quest done yesterday.
    PC NA, CP2000+Character creation is the true endgame.
  • Cireous
    Cireous
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maitsukas wrote: »

Awesome, thank you!
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I should farm the heck out of this before they fix it, then.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • Snamyap
    Snamyap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Running in their without any stealth gear feels so wrong though. ;)
  • KalevaLaine
    KalevaLaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But, correct me if I'm wrong. I remember leveling Bastian with shared mages guild quests a few times in a row for +125.

Now it is not possible to do a quest twice and get to times +125. Is it a bug or is this normal?
    i TurNeD inTo A mARtian 👽 // PC EU seit 2020 (3302CP) // PS EU von 2015-2020 (1250CP)
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Running in their without any stealth gear feels so wrong though. ;)
    On a high cp Khajiit in medium I don't need stealth gear, yes I would use if I wanted perfect but it mostly works without.
    Tend to go stealthy but kill the lantern bearers if in the way.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But, correct me if I'm wrong. I remember leveling Bastian with shared mages guild quests a few times in a row for +125.

Now it is not possible to do a quest twice and get to times +125. Is it a bug or is this normal?
    You can level up skills this way, not sure about rapport.
    Pretty sure I got an positive reaction from Ember doing an shared delve daily.
  • MafiaCat115
    MafiaCat115
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe doing the Heists too well makes Ember jealous of your sneaking abilities? lol
    Still hoping that one day hair dyeing will be an option. We know it's canon in universe already thanks to a book in the Manor of Masques! (House of Reveries: The Troupe)
    Proud owner of a Morrowind Banner of the 6th House (back when it actually meant something)