The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Maintenance Question for May 23

Dolphinsgal
Dolphinsgal
✭✭✭
I'm getting this question from guildmates and not sure how to answer, but I'm guessing it's like usual and the game will be completely down. With the banner says NA and EU servers for maintenance, will this be like normal and can't login or if you're already playing you'll be kicked or is it if you're logged in you can keep playing just don't log out like last week?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on May 30, 2022 11:12PM
  • GoldenGirl
    GoldenGirl
    ✭✭✭
    I'm just curious why the switch to Tuesday morning instead of Monday.. wasn't it on Tuesday last week also (or was it the week before)?
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Regular maintenance varies-- I think most of the time it's on a Monday, but sometimes it's on a Tuesday.

To answer the OP, the game will be down, so you won't be able to login, and if you're already in and don't logout voluntarily, I'm pretty sure you'll be kicked offline when the servers are taken down for naintenance.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So now console maintenance is on the same day as PC?

They are usually listed separately but not this week.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm getting this question from guildmates and not sure how to answer, but I'm guessing it's like usual and the game will be completely down. With the banner says NA and EU servers for maintenance, will this be like normal and can't login or if you're already playing you'll be kicked or is it if you're logged in you can keep playing just don't log out like last week?

It's a regular maintenance, where everyone is unable to play during the maintenance time. Last week's login server maintenance only affected people who were not in game at that moment.
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • Dolphinsgal
    Dolphinsgal
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you, that's what I was thinking but with last week being different and the day of the week for maintenance being different I wasn't sure. (I play xbox na maintenance had been on wed before)
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just hope all the GM's got their trader bids in today. :)
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New hamsters are being pressed into service then, so nothing special about this down time.....my heart fills with sadness
    Edited by RedTalon on May 24, 2022 8:51AM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As the maintenance is now complete from last week, we have decided to close this discussion since it is no longer relevant.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.