Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Group Party Bug (Not the Memorial day kind)

wrrn519_ESO
wrrn519_ESO
✭✭✭
As most people are aware, there is a bug that when you group up and then que for a dungeon, it does one of two things which I am addressing here again to make sure that the devs know about this. One, when we are ported to the dungeon, it will only allow a few people into the dungeon, then kick the others out and make them have to direct port to one of the people in the dungeon or two it will not let them in at all and instead make us have to kick the one person and then invite them back so that they can come into the dungeon. Please fix that, as it is incredibly annoying. The real main meat to my bug report is that when we finally finish this dungeon, and then we disband and leave the dungeon through various means, when we return to whatever and wherever we were previously, it will show all of the people you were formerly in a group with, back in your group and you will try to leave again but you cannot. You have to literally either zone to another zone which sometimes works, or you have to completely log out. Please fix this also as it makes it very hard to continue in whatever else I was working on or trying to accomplish after my group dungeon is complete.
Thank you.
  • NeuroticPixels
    NeuroticPixels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m so sick of this bug. Makes an already potentially frustrating experience even more frustrating.
    Check out the ReShade I made: Crispy Sharpness
  • MuMuQ
    MuMuQ
    ✭✭✭
    That bug is around for over half a year now. No reaction to it from the devs' side, sadly :/

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/7565842
    PC EU | DK/Necro Tank
  • M0ntie
    M0ntie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When it makes one person not port in, and for them the other group members appear off line, they can travel to another zone and it will show the other group members and then they can port to one of them who is in the dungeon.

This bug has been happening much more frequently in the past few months. It seems to happen very regularly now. This has got to be as confusing as anything for new players and those not in a guild who can explain to them the work around. People effected by it can't talk in group chat.

Needs to be fixed in the next patch.
  • imno007b14_ESO
    imno007b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't tested it recently, but if I remember right, in the past this seemed to happen when everyone in group had "Auto confirm" ticked. At least in my case.
    Edited by imno007b14_ESO on May 30, 2022 9:12PM