The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Veteran Rank 11-12

Thalmar
Thalmar
✭✭✭
Is Veteran Rank 11-12 only obtainable with pve group content or any other way to get these ranks also? Thanks in advance.

Best Answer

• Stormynature
    Stormynature
    ✭✭✭
    It will most likely be obtainable inline with the current systems for levelling i.e. pvp, pve, xp bonuses from chests, explorations etc. How bad a grind it will be? I am not sure.
    A maxed out luggage draught horse should be allowed to carry a wayshrine
    Answer ✓
  • Thalmar
    Thalmar
    ✭✭✭
    It will most likely be obtainable inline with the current systems for levelling i.e. pvp, pve, xp bonuses from chests, explorations etc. How bad a grind it will be? I am not sure.

Thanks for reply, i hope so also, otherwise would be unfair. I hope we will hear more about this with an official reply soon to clear it out. Because from the patch notes it was unclear how we will obtain these ranks.
  • Gisgo
    Gisgo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The current system does not reward you for exploration, chests and such at veteran rank levels.
    I hope it will be changed, though.