The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Error 307 Booted from Server while crafting at Alchemy Station

Marcus684
Marcus684
✭✭✭✭✭
Twice this week I've tried to level Alchemy on my new-ish character, carefully combining reagents while checking the Online:Reagents page on UESP to try not to waste too many, and twice I've gotten logged out after 15 minutes or so, and can't log back in for 15-20 minutes, instead getting "Error 307 Booted from Server" message. I searched through 5 pages of recent Bug discussions and didn't find any relevant discussions, but found several by using the search bar, so I know that I just have to wait 15-20 minutes for the server to "catch up", but this is still a bug that needs to be fixed. I wasn't spamming messages, chatting with anyone, or using any addons, so there's no reason why the server should kick me for performing a normal low-impact function like crafting a few potions over a long period of time. And yes, I submitted a ticket.
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on May 23, 2022 7:09PM
  • pyxis2025
    pyxis2025
    Soul Shriven
    I just had the same experience, I was at an Alchemy station. I crafted several items and then was booted with a 307 error.

Is anyone working on this bug?
  • stefj68
    stefj68
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like that error 307 booted from server, my bags were full last nite, was on an xp scrolls so didnt feel like stoping to sells... so i keep killing and letting corpse rotten... after 30ish min i got messages i was booted from server... took about 15min to get back in, tought it was bad luck, so star killing again 30min later, got booted again error 307... why not looting corpses cause an error 307?
  • Schmetterfrosch
    Schmetterfrosch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    same error here :(
    but at clothing station ... not alchemy
    Das Leben ist doch nur ein Rollenspiel
  • Integral1900
    Integral1900
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Same error

Just unlocking alchemy traits, got three quarters of the way and it booted be out. I was in the mud hut town in the second pact starter zone
  • alexlalas
    alexlalas
    ✭✭
    Same error. Just buying and learning recipes and motifs. Error 307 "booted from the server" with a 15 min+ wait time to relog 3 times today.
  • briano42
    briano42
    ✭✭
    Still happening to me at alchemy research as of 2020/11/20
  • patplays
    patplays
    ✭✭
    This just happened to me at an alchemy station learning traits. Been awhile and still getting a mixed bag of errors when trying to log back in.
  • visionality
    visionality
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    error is still on - just got booted while learning alchemy traits

@ZOS_GinaBruno: Anybody working on this?
  • nckg84
    nckg84
    ✭✭✭
    This has happened to me also before when crafting 50+ potions in 1 go (for leveling)
  • FlamingMeat
    FlamingMeat
    ✭✭✭
    Happened to me leveling alchemy for the first time ever. Xbox ESO. Base game mechanics being broken prohibiting play and support knowledge of this for years. Still an issue. Classy.
  • Sonnir
    Sonnir
    ✭✭✭
    This has happened to me multiple times, PC NA. But most recently, twice within the past 10 minutes. Doing alchemy, or even standing at alchemy station with crafting screen up. I get the 307 "booted from server" error.
    I am making single potions, with a focus of figuring out traits. Have only gained a few alchemy levels so I am not going nuts with making potions and am still getting booted.
  • KanedaSyndrome
    KanedaSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just experienced the same problem just now. 2022. Was getting the alchemy traits unlocked on a new character.
    KanedaSyndrome's Suggestions For Game Improvements
    The Fortuitous Collapse of the Wave Equation
    The Best Plans Require No Action
  • mhadi74
    mhadi74
    Soul Shriven
    This is still an issue, 05/23/2022
    PS-NA
    Seems like I’ve been booted 100 times, and all I’ve been doing is mass crafting to raise my skills
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Hey there,

Due to there already being a thread discussing the Error 307. we are going to close this down so that you may continue the discussion here. Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.