Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Alchemy Certification: can't get D. Tenello

DreamyLu
DreamyLu
✭✭✭✭✭
I know that it has been a bug several years ago, but fact is that today, I wanted to get alchemy certified so I can do master writs, and it's simply impossible: I have tried all known locations, I can't find Daniel Tenello nowhere.

Is there a pre-requisite to have him unlocked for Alchemy certification (I'm level 50 in Alchemy)?

Note: I've verified, 'm not already certified. I know because the master writ quest for Alchemy doesn't appear for me on board.
I'm out of my mind, feel free to leave a message... PC/NA
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alchemy writ will not appear on the board when you have one pending. Did you run short of an ingredient to turn in?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check the various areas like the person who certifies you etc. Also, make sure you are doing this in your home Alliance
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried finding him in the Vivec City crafting area. All alliances should be able to talk to him there.
  • DreamyLu
    DreamyLu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First, thanks All :)

Then to answer each of your suggestion:
    - I have no crafting quests at all for now. I think the crafting writ board doesn't give me an alchemy quest because I need the certification?
    - Yes, I have tried that
    - I have not tried Vivec, will do and inform back if it worked or not
  • DreamyLu
    DreamyLu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, sorry for double posting, but just for feedback: the last trick was the right one. I found Daniel Tenello in Vivec, standing right side of the bank building, south of Vivec Wayshrine.

For info, so that the picture is global: before that, I had checked again - just in case - each alliance cities, but he still wasn't available in any. Vivec is the only place I was able to get him.

Again thanks All, issue is closed. <3

Edited by DreamyLu on May 21, 2022 4:27AM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Can we please look at this bug with Alchemy Certification?
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"