The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Xbox-NA disconnects

Helfyre666
Helfyre666
Soul Shriven
Getting long loads and frequent disconnects from XBox-NA server. Don't know if it's busy server or issues.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on May 19, 2022 5:09PM
  • MannedYeti
    Helfyre666 wrote: »
    Getting long loads and frequent disconnects from XBox-NA server. Don't know if it's busy server or issues.

My wife and I were both getting them as well after the maintenance today, seems to have cleared up some now though.
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes I logged off yesterday because it took 5 min to search for anything in the guild traders.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Helfyre666

If you are still getting disconnected, please try the troubleshooting below.

Connection Troubleshooting - Technical Support - The Elder Scrolls Online
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • ellmarie
    ellmarie
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I need to trouble shoot this as well, I've been getting a ton of logging in issues or just plain crapping out on me in game. It says "Unable to connect to game server. Please make sure you have a valid internet connection". I have a valid connection, constantly rebooting my xbox x and we even got a new router. I don't have any other problems signing into other games or apps.

This seems to happen alot when I switch characters. I can log into one, and not the other. Very strange.
    Edited by ellmarie on May 19, 2022 12:52AM
    Xbox X- NA
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As this discussion is a few months old, we've decided to close the thread. If you need further help please feel free to start a new thread in Xbox Support.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.