Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The real problem with Warden ongoing changes...

Wolfpaw
Wolfpaw
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
The constant updating of existing skills/morphs: tweak this number, change that buff/debuff, adjust this timing and duration, etc...Why waste all that time trying to turn water into wine 1, 2, 3, 4 times!?

I'm sure it's a lil more work, but if your going to do something, do it right...scrap the morph, start from scratch, and make it right.

from a player that has no knowledge of game development, thank you.
Edited by Wolfpaw on May 16, 2022 5:22PM
  • Mr_Stach
    Mr_Stach
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    4kpp3b3n8yeu.png

Just Kidding.

But for reals though, I feel like the Stamina Side of Warden finally has some sort of Vision from Zos.
    Magicka Warden is just pointless, there doesn't seem to be any real vision there and definitely not

9lrubbggjbtz.jpg
    Edited by Mr_Stach on May 16, 2022 5:10PM
    Altoholic, Frost Warden Sympathizer and Main

Glacial Guardian - Main - Frost Warden Zealot
    The Frost Man Cometh - PC Frost Backup
  • Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mr_Stach wrote: »
    4kpp3b3n8yeu.png

Just Kidding.

But for reals though, I feel like the Stamina Side of Warden finally has some sort of Vision from Zos.
    Magicka Warden is just pointless, there doesn't seem to be any real vision there and definitely not

9lrubbggjbtz.jpg

Agree, & spreadsheet tweaks rarely work, you actually have to test in combat.
  • GetAgrippa
    GetAgrippa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS hates Magdens. I don't know what Magdens did to ZOS but it must have been pretty traumatizing.
  • Mr_Stach
    Mr_Stach
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    2j23uwpsuoaf.gif

• Eira_Rosynhwyr
    Eira_Rosynhwyr
    ✭✭✭
    GetAgrippa wrote: »
    ZOS hates Magdens. I don't know what Magdens did to ZOS but it must have been pretty traumatizing.

Clearly.
  • Mr_Stach
    Mr_Stach
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ky5jfcfm8dhl.png

Yeah yeah it's dramatic, feels are feelin right now

• Eira_Rosynhwyr
    Eira_Rosynhwyr
    ✭✭✭
    Mr_Stach wrote: »
    ky5jfcfm8dhl.png

Yeah yeah it's dramatic, feels are feelin right now

I don't think it's fair to say they killed MagDen or even FrostDen. In truth, bad as the changes are to FrostDen in 8.0.0, for PvE it got buffed. Not by a lot, but it did get buffed. It's PvP that took a hit. That stings mostly because it's been unrelenting. They took an under performer and made it worse, why?

Well, I guess I'll just stop taking my Warden into PvP.
  • Mr_Stach
    Mr_Stach
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah, you're right. But lets look at it this way, with the current ways they've changed morphs and whatnot. Why would you play Magicka Warden or Frost Warden over Stamina Warden, they are better in PvP and PvE now.

There's not a place that Magicka Warden is needed.

Maybe not dead, but they sure as hell aren't doing anything useful.

Also yes Hybridization is there, but it's gonna be a long time before you take Mag Morphs over Stam Morphs.