The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Troubles on NA server (PC)?

DreamyLu
DreamyLu
✭✭✭✭✭
Today, I can't login straight. Earlier I got the famous "waiting-time-1s" and needed 5 tries to get it to work. Right before, I got a - to me - new one about "connection to server timed out" and needed again several tries before it worked.

Usually, I have zero trouble apart from 1sec waiting time sporadically, with just one quit/relog to be in. So I'm a bit unsure: anyone else with troubles?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on May 2, 2022 6:47PM
I'm out of my mind, feel free to leave a message... PC/NA
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there @DreamyLu

The steps in this article may be able to help with the connectivity issue that you're experiencing!
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • DreamyLu
    DreamyLu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks but no need. In the meantime, it's back to normal. I suspect it was more a general problem with our town internet because many neighbors did complain about troubles at about same time than I had my. :D

Fortunately, I'm part of the lucky ones facing very rarely - close to never - troubles at login and with performances generally. That's why it got me quite surprised. Glad it's over. <3
    I'm out of my mind, feel free to leave a message... PC/NA
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thank you for the update and letting us know everything is back to normal. With the issue resolved, we will now close this thread from further posts.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.