The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What if every set gained a 1pc set bonus?

phaneub17_ESO
phaneub17_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
The 1pc set bonus would always be something defensive like 1206 max health, 129 health recovery, or 1487 Armor. Agility, Endurance, and Wisdom gain a 1pc too. Some Monster sets would need tweaking that already provide that bonus, Trainee and Druid's Braid (after finalization) remain unchanged.
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This should have been the way since the beginning.

Though I don't think that you need to have such restrictions on the nature of the one-piece bonus.

I also wish that the named set pieces provided a different line of bonus from the default but alas that ship has sailed.
  • Mr_Stach
    Mr_Stach
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    1pc bonus - Add 150 Stamina & 150 Magicka for each empty Soul Gem in your Inventory.

rtr50852470p.gif

Altoholic, Frost Warden Sympathizer and Main

Glacial Guardian - Main - Frost Warden Zealot
    The Frost Man Cometh - PC Frost Backup
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr_Stach wrote: »
    1pc bonus - Add 150 Stamina & 150 Magicka for each empty Soul Gem in your Inventory.

rtr50852470p.gif

*buys 10 stacks of empty soul gems* lol
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I smell a nerf. 2-4 piece bonuses, 1 piece on monster items, and 3 piece sets would all be brought down to adjust for the fact that you get basically 2 free stat lines.

Look what happened to perfected ability weapons.

I like it the way it is imo. Having options like Trainee, Monster Sets, 3 piece sets and now Braid are good ways to round out builds if you happen to have an odd space or 2.
    Edited by MashmalloMan on April 27, 2022 12:50AM
    PC Beta - 1900+ CP

Stam Sorc Khajiit PvE/PVP Main || Stam Sorc Dark Elf PvP ||
    Stam Templar Dark Elf || Stam Warden Wood Elf || Stam DK Nord || Stam Necro Orc || Stam Blade Khajiit

Mag Sorc High Elf || Mag Templar High Elf || Mag Warden Breton || Mag Necro Khajiit || Mag Blade Khajiit
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I recently acquired a Valkyn Skoria Light/Divines shoulders from completing the Undaunted 'Sign the Contract' quest- finally a useful Monster Set piece. Since I don't do normally do any Vet Group Dungeons, I've been stuck only getting pcs through this quest when I level new characters. So I was excited to finally have a 1 pc stat that I could actually use in both the weight and trait that I wanted. Well, I'd have preferred Medium but Light will work too. :)

So yes, I'm all for adding a 1 pc stat to all gear sets... but I doubt that will happen. That would involve updating all older sets and there are a ton, but going forward, I wish ZOS would consider it.
    CP: 1950 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Sorcerer ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****