The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where is the Earth Forge?

ImaginaryDimension
ImaginaryDimension
✭✭✭
So I have completed all of the fighters guild quests and the mages guild quests and I'm trying to find the Earth Forge. I know I've been there before but it was through a portal that an npc opened.

How can I get there?
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on April 11, 2022 7:52PM
  • Carnagan
    Carnagan
    ✭✭✭
    I'm having the same problem and and my google-fu has failed to find an answer.
    "You dream of the Moon and a man who is less than a man."
    Proud explorer of Tamriel since 1996
  • Asava
    Asava
    ✭✭✭
    You have to go into the Fighter's guild. There will be a portal open in the main room. I don't remember which town it's in though since it's been a few weeks since I've been there now that I'm VR4.
  • ArgonianAssassin
    ArgonianAssassin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is it possible the skyforge in skyrim and the earth forge are connected in some way?
    "It is okay to fear the night, even the bravest warriors are filled with fright, at the sight of the might of Sithis' fang, let the blood be washed away by the rain, let the stains forever remain, another life taken in Sithis' name, another soul for the void. All hail our Dread Father and his consort, the Night Mother." -Stalks-His-Prey
  • killedbyping
    killedbyping
    ✭✭✭✭
    There are atleast 1 portal to Forge inside of Fighters Guild house in Reaper's March location. Dont remember the name of the City. It is in the middle of the map.
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    all portals in Fighters Guilds send me to Eyevea there are no portal available to earth forge after reaching veteran, at least in my game.
  • Whisper292
    Whisper292
    ✭✭✭
    In DC, the portal is in the Fighters Guild in Evermore, where I ended the questline. I would say it's in the final zone of the alliance questline or the zone where you came back through the last time.
    ---
    Love all, trust few, do wrong to no one. - William Shakespeare
  • Rastalavista
    Rastalavista
    Soul Shriven
    portal is in Rawkhla FG(Reaper's March) for Aldmeri
  • boony
    boony
    ✭✭
    Fighters Guild in Riften, The Rift for the Ebonheart Pact
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NeKryXe wrote: »
    all portals in Fighters Guilds send me to Eyevea there are no portal available to earth forge after reaching veteran, at least in my game.

Eyevea is via Mages guild, either it's bugged or you are in the wrong guild.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • Srugzal
    Srugzal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NeKryXe wrote: »

Are you sure? The Eyevea portals are only in Mages Guild buildings. The portals in Fighters Guilds only go to the Earth Forge.

Go to the Fighters Guild in the major city in your last zone. That's where you'll find your portal to the Earth Forge.
    Edited by Srugzal on September 2, 2014 3:05PM
  • majinstef
    majinstef
    ✭✭
    Portal is in Fighter's Guild main room
  • reggiep7
    reggiep7
    Soul Shriven
    Go to bangkorai then go to the city of evermore, find the fighters guild building. Then you'll go inside the building and go up stairs
  • chaz
    chaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    For me, (DC Alliance) I found the portal in the fights guild, second floor in the city of Evermore, in Bangkorai.
    Those in power only have the illusion they are powerful, however in reality, those in power are only so because we allow them to be.

ESO Beta Test Ultimate Question for control!
    Lord Dagon's Mythic Dawn Guild is now recruiting. Dailies, trials, Raids, Fun, Discord (required for staying on Crown), guild bank and so much more. Msg me or mail me in game @Chaz for invite. **See Link Here** ElderScrollsOnlineYouTube

ElderScrollsOnline Purchase History April 17, 2017 through May 30th 2022 (Crowns,Upgrades, ESO Plus) = $5,610.38
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    chaz wrote: »
    For me, (DC Alliance) I found the portal in the fights guild, second floor in the city of Evermore, in Bangkorai.

BEGONE VILE NECROMANCER
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • dan0311
    dan0311
    ✭✭✭
    I know this post is ancient, but here is a previously un-offered solution: If you are in the middle of the Prismatic Core quest and you get interrupted while in the Earth Forge, to my knowledge you cannot find your way back. Spent way too much time Googling and trying things that didn't work. The good news is that there is a process to do so and it is simple and quick. Abandon the Prismatic Core quest, then go hang around any Fighters Guild in any city. A messenger will appear shortly and re-start the quest. It takes about three minutes to fight your way through Abaglarah (sp) and then take the portal back to the Earth Forge. Go through the boring ass-whipping of helping Merric get his coals hot enough and then proceed on with the quest.

Sometimes you have to go backward to go forward.
  • willwilco
    willwilco
    Soul Shriven
    I am Aldmeri and it is sending me to Marbruk in Greenshade.
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

We've closed this thread given its age and given that some information may be out of date. If you wish to continue discussing this topic please create a new thread. Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.