Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Guild Spotlight - The Noore"

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
This is the official discussion thread for the "Guild Spotlight - The Noore" blog post. If you'd like to be considered for a future Guild Spotlight article, please reply with your answers in this thread (don't forget a guild screenshot!)
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • Dleatherus
    Dleatherus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On behalf of all the members that make up the community of The Noore, I thank you for the honor of being the first guild featured in your Guild Spotlight

D.
    Edited by Dleatherus on April 30, 2014 7:59PM
    Stands in Puddles VR12 NB
    Dleatherus VR10 Templar

Emperor Farmers, cheaters and exploiters - just like cockroaches in real life, Tamriel will never be rid of them
  • the1.artmar_ESO
    Love how you said the complete opposite of how yall act on the server.
    It ain't easy, being cheesy.
  • NicoleOnyxheart
    pushing back the pact and daggerfall on Skullcrusher was not done by the Noore alone...they may have been a part of it, but there were multiple guilds who participated in the steamrolling of the opposition. including a few guilds that are larger than the Noore.
    Edited by NicoleOnyxheart on April 30, 2014 8:22PM
  • Mithe
    Mithe
    ✭✭✭
    yeah, was nice. But i doubt friendships have lead to international visits since you didnt exist before eso :)
    Mithe-VR14 NB
    Apantos-Vr5 Templar
    Ashix Flamereave - DK levelling to 50 before lvl cap drop
    Apantos Mithe- Sorc levelling to 50 before lvl cap drop
  • Utherix
    Utherix
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, Noore is so good in PvP and such good sports, that's why they use a DK Vampire, with the single most overpowered and game-breaking build in any MMO I have seen personally, to win every single fight for them.

Why don't you highlight this guild with a backbone http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/90296/vampire-abuse-zadrots-zds-guild-statement

I'd like to see a similar statement from Noore. I mean, they've had their fun already, and I'm sure they have enough AP to buy Siege items and Equipment for every member for months, anyways.
    Edited by Utherix on April 30, 2014 8:55PM
  • Harbingers
    Harbingers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^_^ Thanks,

As a Psijic and South Wind part of The Noore this makes me happy!
    ~ Immersion is no substitute for Exposition ~
    Karesh Zeal - VR12 Templar - Live
    Abyssiana Zeal - VR10 Dragon Knight - Beta - Retired by Zenimax 5/27
  • Draelion
    Draelion
    Soul Shriven
    For The Noore! Very proud to be part of this guild. Such a great community. Congrats D! Nicole, nowhere does it say that The Noore single handedly conquered Skullcrusher. Deleatherus was merely relaying his most memorable moment as a guild.
  • Nyxx
    Nyxx
    ✭✭✭
    I'm proud to be a part of this guild. It's a wonderful community :)
    The Psijic Order
  • zulthor
    zulthor
    Maximise fun and minimize drama? But drama is hilarious!
  • Isyldra
    Isyldra
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yay Noorlings! Gratz to everyone but especially @Dleatherus and the other founders for pouring their heart and soul into the guild!

Proud member of Alacrity
    Proud member of The Psijic Order
    Twitter: @Isyldra
    Twitch: twitch.tv/isyldra
    There's a special place in hell reserved for people who leave the worms and take the flower.
  • Drakthos
    Drakthos
    Soul Shriven
    On Skull Crusher, The Society of Shadows helped dethroned your OP AD empress. Unfortunately, like usual with over-pop on one side, you guys took all the keeps back when we all logged out. Anyway, tell Angry Joe that we in the Pact say 'HI', and the SS will wipe the floor with you guys another night. >:D
  • Dleatherus
    Dleatherus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mithe wrote: »
    yeah, was nice. But i doubt friendships have lead to international visits since you didnt exist before eso :)

one of our members from europe has visited another member in the usa - another member in south america is visiting members in california towards the end of this year

your doubt is disproved

ty

D.
    Dleatherus VR10 Templar

Emperor Farmers, cheaters and exploiters - just like cockroaches in real life, Tamriel will never be rid of them
  • Dleatherus
    Dleatherus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zulthor wrote: »

the drama within our community is minimal

the drama with the haters in zone chat is so ridiculous many nights now i just turn zone off in cyrodiil

a sad fact, but a fact nonetheless

D.
    Dleatherus VR10 Templar

• Dleatherus
    Dleatherus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Drakthos‌

you'll need to tell them yourself since we don't communicate much with them

D.
    Dleatherus VR10 Templar

• Harbingers
    Harbingers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dleatherus wrote: »
    zulthor wrote: »

the drama within our community is minimal

the drama with the haters in zone chat is so ridiculous many nights now i just turn zone off in cyrodiil

a sad fact, but a fact nonetheless

D.

I <3 Drama.
    Edited by Harbingers on April 30, 2014 11:54PM
    ~ Immersion is no substitute for Exposition ~
    Karesh Zeal - VR12 Templar - Live
    Abyssiana Zeal - VR10 Dragon Knight - Beta - Retired by Zenimax 5/27
  • Dleatherus
    Dleatherus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @the1.artmar_ESO

you're more than welcome to post any incident you think is in conflict in game with our feature here for the ESO community to see and I shall be happy to address it

ty

D.
    Edited by Dleatherus on April 30, 2014 11:55PM
    Dleatherus VR10 Templar

• Dleatherus
    Dleatherus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Utherix‌

plenty of DK vampires in both of the other alliances also - including some former emperors

this posted from another thread for your viewing pleasure:

How MOST of us in The Noore are:

8d8GV.jpg

How DC thinks ALL of us are:

8dIsl.jpg

this post was brought to you by the numbers 20 NOT 200, and the
    letters M ... I ... S ... T ... F ... O ... R ... M

D.
    Dleatherus VR10 Templar

• Kinare
    Kinare
    ✭✭
    Grats on the spotlight guys. :3 I saw this on the ESO FB and had to come say hi. I miss the beta fun we had and I'm really glad to see The Noore is triumphant still! Wishing you the best of luck in continuing to dominate~
  • Terminus
    Terminus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dleatherus wrote: »
    8dIsl.jpg

This picture always cracks me up.
    Congrats to Dleatherus and The Noore!
  • CMz
    CMz
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulations to Dleatherus and The Noore! Recognition well deserved for a creating and nurturing a great player-run guild.
  • Dleatherus
    Dleatherus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Kinare @CMz‌

thank you for your words

and yup - the 1,000+ hours spent on PTS server beta testing were good times indeed = for the most part ;)

come visit us in Skull Crusher one of these days! - if you want to let us know when we can go a 10v10 or 20v20 etc

D.
    Dleatherus VR10 Templar

• Ummaguma
    Ummaguma
    ✭✭✭
    ugh
    I may or may not be spending too much time with Sheogorath, but I cant help it... He makes the BEST Nachos! >:)
  • SirPuppingtonVonHat
    SirPuppingtonVonHat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the spotlight guys!
    The Psijic Order
  • bobbyx
    bobbyx
    ✭✭
    Congrats on the spotlight guys, I look forward to seeing you guys more in the future.
  • Razour
    Razour
    ✭✭✭
    For the Noore!
    ╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
    αӡѻυг
    ╠══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣
    Bosmer Nightblade
    Clothier 50 | Wood Worker 50 | Black Smith 50 | Provisioner 50 | Alchemist 50 | Enchanter 50
    ^^^ Now Recruiting ^^^
    ╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

• Drakoviche
    Drakoviche
    Soul Shriven
    They lost me at "In Another Fantasy Setting"
  • Jaxom
    Jaxom
    ✭✭✭✭
    Very proud to be a member of this community.
  • Septimus
    Septimus
    Love how they're credited for going on and obliterating a well known and well used (Perhaps the most used) roleplay campaign to the Daggerfall Covenant. for 'easy pickings'
  • Dleatherus
    Dleatherus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @b3nspotswoodb16_ESO‌

we chose Skull Crusher for the simple fact that is was all blue - there were no disclaimers anywhere in game stating that it was an RP campaign or reserved/restricted in any way

and there were no 'easy' pickings - for 10 days straight if we struggled for hours in an all blue map to take black boot, or bloodmayne - when we woke up the next morning they would be retaken - no complaints on our side - it's part of 24/7 AvAvA

perhaps you can role play that the evil elves and cats are your nasty oppressors and your job is to overthrow them?

certainly the smurf and berry guilds we have a hard time against don't seem to be role playing much

D.
    Dleatherus VR10 Templar

• bobbyx
    bobbyx
    ✭✭
    That is indeed a true story. I do remember a couple weeks ago DC was dominating all the time. Tables have turned and for whatever reason we have not regained it back. But that is ok with me. More AD to fight!