Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Post patch vamp changes?

Catroots
Catroots
Soul Shriven
Someone was going on about how after the patch every character with vampirism that is below character level 40 will have vamp and all vamp abilities removed?

Is that true? Or are they just changing the quest to prevent players below 40 from becoming one?
  • Viblo
    Viblo
    ✭✭✭
    Vamps were not mentioned at all in the patch notes that I saw...
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely nothing in this patch about that. I don't even remember seeing anything about that in the 1.1 notes.
    ----
    Murray?
  • Natjur
    Natjur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My level 10 vamp looks fine after patch 1.06 and it does not say anything about it in patch 1.1

I think someone is trolling you.
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are being trolled
    Shendell De'Gull - V14 Vampire Nightblade

Captain of the Black Howling

"There's no such thing as overkill..."

"No problem on the face of the Earth exists what can't be fixed with the proper application of enough duct tape and 550 cord."

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
  • sociald100ub17_ESO
    balancing changes are still on test server, this patch just has fixes.
  • Gedalya
    Gedalya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    trolling.jpg
    Baskin Robbins always finds out.

Check out my ESO name generator: eso.tamriel.org
  • Timothy.Neeseb14_ESO
    Timothy.Neeseb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I just completed the initial Vampire quest yesterday and after the patch was given the same quest again. I completed it and was awarded no xp but while doing the quest I had both a stage 1 debuff and a stage 2 debuff.