The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crashes and Lag at Cyrodiil

Scaletho
Scaletho
✭✭✭✭✭
As usual, PvP at Cyrodiil has been a heck of bad experience. Since last week, every time I approach a Siege battle at any keep I crash. Every time!

The lag is unbearable. I don't remember one single example of my toons been killed because the other player bested me. Every time my toons has been killed by LAG! Basically 3-4 seconds happen from the moment I push the button and my toon reacts. Please, ZOS, something must be done.

Because such horrible experience is NOT for everyone. Some players evidently has much better performance at Cyrodiil. They don't seem affected by any lag most of the time. But a lot of other players do have constant lagging and their performance is literally garbage. Obviously Cyrodiil's PvP suffers a terrible unbalanced performance. And considering that PvP is definitely a competition, some players have a huge disadvantage that has nothing to do with builds, weapons or skills.

I know this situation is not new, but something must change.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on April 4, 2022 11:54PM
This discussion has been closed.