The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Jester Festival items

Arafyn
Arafyn
✭✭
Any chance you can make the "toy" items vendor friendly, even if they sell for 0 gold? It's a rather pain to go through and destroy the items, would much rather mark as junk and sell to a vendor.
Thanks
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Big agree. The "Treasure" items from thieving/jester's coffers should be marked like Ornate or junk items (when they're laundered/not marked "stolen". It's such a minor pain having to scroll through and find them.
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
  • Neoauspex
    Neoauspex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And do this for malachite too, I hate getting malachite
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Big agree. The "Treasure" items from thieving/jester's coffers should be marked like Ornate or junk items (when they're laundered/not marked "stolen". It's such a minor pain having to scroll through and find them.

What I do is click on the Miscellaneous tab, then click on the Value column heading to sort the list in descending value order. Stacks of soul gems will frequently be at the top of the list, but the treasure items will be right up there, too, since most of the things on the Miscellaneous page have a value of 0.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Arafyn wrote: »
    Any chance you can make the "toy" items vendor friendly, even if they sell for 0 gold? It's a rather pain to go through and destroy the items, would much rather mark as junk and sell to a vendor.
    Thanks

While I agree that making these items vendor friendly would be ideal, you can also mark as junk and do "destroy all junk". It's not much more work than marking as junk and doing "sell all junk".
  • Arafyn
    Arafyn
    ✭✭
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »
    Arafyn wrote: »
    Thanks

While I agree that making these items vendor friendly would be ideal, you can also mark as junk and do "destroy all junk". It's not much more work than marking as junk and doing "sell all junk".

I've never seen a "destroy all junk" option, is it from an addon?
  • Arafyn
    Arafyn
    ✭✭
    ah, nvm, I see the option, too used to hitting a couple of keys I never look at the bottom of the screen
    Thanks for pointing it out.
  • DigiAngel
    DigiAngel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go to Junk in Inventory...it's on the bottom...PC is X for Destroy all Junk.
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's no junk button on console. So I agree with this