Login queue

Mooncake
Mooncake
✭✭
Longest second ever. Been sitting here for over 15 minutes:

tgpmfuk3nxc5.png
Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on April 1, 2022 1:15AM
--
Lyris Titanborn says: Sai! Your sword! It's working!
Lyris Titanborn says: Sai! That's amazing!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Mooncake

Are you having any issues logging into ESO today?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Bill I am. Just trying to login for the first time in months and have been in the 1 second queue for over half an hour (probably closer to an hour now).
    Edited by Alinhbo_Tyaka on March 31, 2022 8:48PM
  • Ericwindrider
    Ericwindrider
    ✭✭
    I am also. Same issue
  • Mooncake
    Mooncake
    ✭✭
    ZOS_Bill wrote: »
    @Mooncake

Not today, no, but now I'm getting stuck at load screens for over 10 minutes:

sio6z5i2v4qd.png
    --
    Lyris Titanborn says: Sai! Your sword! It's working!
    Lyris Titanborn says: Sai! That's amazing!
  • Vudokan
    Vudokan
    ✭✭✭
    @Mooncake Plus members should never, ever see that screen.

iy4nt904t78u.png
  • aetherial_heavenn
    aetherial_heavenn
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Bill
    Getting ''you have been placed in a queue' with approx queue time 11 mins.

Closing client and logging in again does not fix it like the fake 1 sec queue was.

edited to add: Since this happened.
    After the queue screen I attempted to log in a few minutes later and I got to the character screen but it just hung for several minutes. Forced a shut down through Task Manager and then got the 'unrecognized version error' but if I hit play it loaded the Bethesda load screen, I could log in but character is in indefinite character load screen again.
    Edited by aetherial_heavenn on April 1, 2022 12:58AM
    Quoted for truth
    "In my experience, the elite ones have not been very toxic, and the toxic ones not very elite." WrathOfInnos
  • Maximilian
    Maximilian
    ✭✭✭
    Same issue different day
  • Reaver999
    Reaver999
    ✭✭✭
    when i get the login que I just leave and retry and usually have no problem. Sometimes I have to try a few times.
  • Vudokan
    Vudokan
    ✭✭✭
    Oh wow, it finished the countdown and then started counting UP. When that went back down, it started counting up again. Rinse. Repeat.

Something tells me this is a fake number... :D
  • lurkin777
    lurkin777
    ✭✭✭
    login queue started at 8 minutes counted down to 1 sec and then jumped to 30 secs and then counted to 1 sec again and then stuck there!!!!!!!
  • dvonpm
    dvonpm
    ✭✭✭✭
    Reaver999 wrote: »
    when i get the login que I just leave and retry and usually have no problem. Sometimes I have to try a few times.

I've done that 3 or 4 times and the queue just gets longer every time XD
  • lurkin777
    lurkin777
    ✭✭✭
    I tried the canceling and tried again but it kept going to the queue at about 8 minutes and counting down.
  • Reaver999
    Reaver999
    ✭✭✭
    Reaver999 wrote: »

Spoke too soon...can't log in at all now lol
  • NatiiriESO
    NatiiriESO
    Soul Shriven
    Change ALL the network ports darn it! =P
  • mielyn
    mielyn
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_Bill wrote: »
    @Mooncake

Yes. The logins are just as bad, or worse than Update 33 release day. While I'm not doubting you found a bad network port to be the cause of those queue times... now this begs the question: Was that really the issue? I missed out on most of the exp boost you guys gave for free last week. I sure hope you can get this handled quickly this time around. I suspect the two issues are related.
  • Lucidilusions
    Lucidilusions
    ✭✭
    Go to log in, get a 7-10min que, wait for it to count down, get stuck at 1 second and then I get disconnected.
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    Also getting stuck on last second of login queue, as well as patch manifest errors and all kinds of things. I don't want to miss the daily login reward because of this...
    Playing on PC/NA---UserID=Threemoons--usually on nights, weekends
  • PlagueSD
    PlagueSD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh yeah, Update 33 deja vu...

z915ufpijoq2.jpg
  • Vudokan
    Vudokan
    ✭✭✭
    Sad trombone for ZOS's attempt to make up for our update 33 woes. :D
  • Asileth
    Asileth
    ✭✭✭
    Yes. And everyone in my guild that has tried to log in to game (or change characters) in last 30 mins have faced issues. Either login q's that say 1 second and are up to 10 minutes. Or just being disconnected from lobby, etc.

EDIT - I can report by staying in the q I finally made it to character select. Will see how it goes.
    Edited by Asileth on April 1, 2022 1:02AM
    E'lisel

Join Remnants of Hope. With ESO, FF XIV GW2, NW, SWTOR & WoW divisions, numerous other games played together - the ONLY gaming community you will ever need. Founded 12 years ago, a stable family friendly community that is focused on tolerance, respect for all walks of life and fun for everyone, together!
  • Lucidilusions
    Lucidilusions
    ✭✭
    Well I just waited in a 24min que only to be disconnected after it ended while trying to load character screen.
  • mielyn
    mielyn
    ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately, the login queue is definitely even worse for me than it was on U33 patch day. It's been an hour, and so far I'm managed to do one set of daily writs. Now I've been in the "Login Queue" for 20+ mins. It's down to "2 seconds" approx wait time, but it's been 10+ minutes.
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    Welp, at this point they should let everyone have at least an extra day for daily login gifts.
    Playing on PC/NA---UserID=Threemoons--usually on nights, weekends
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings all!

We are closing this thread as it is a duplicate to another thread found here.

Thank you for your understanding,
    -Greg-
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on April 1, 2022 1:37AM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.