Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Missing outfit styles not showing up in outfits tab

Saucy_Jack
Saucy_Jack
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
If I go to my outfits tab, even though I have "show locked" checked, locked styles aren't showing up. For exmaple, I know for a fact I don't hve the second seed shoulders learned yet, but if I search 'second seed', then go to shoulders, NOTHING shows up, not even a greyed-out box for the unlearned style.

How do I make unlearned styles show up, and if there's not an ingame way, is there an addon that does this?
ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • perfiction
    perfiction
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unknown event styles are not shown in the list. Doubt there is an addon to fix that.
    Edited by perfiction on March 31, 2022 8:11PM
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    event collectibles addon

comes pretty close on tracking missing event items
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alright, thanks friends :)
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.