The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blocking is a catastrophy since U33!

silver1surfer69
silver1surfer69
✭✭✭✭
Trying to perform any action while blocking is a catastrophy. EG using a heal ability takes like 6-7 button presses to register IN A NON LAGGING ENVIRONMENT!
PC/EU
Loveknight - HybridDK (4*), Stahlstrahlenreiter - StamDen, Azgul Grahl Bashrugk - HybridSorc (5*), Tínúvíél - StamCro, Thógard - StamPlar
  • silver1surfer69
    silver1surfer69
    ✭✭✭✭
    Almost the same is breakfree as i said already in another thread. Breakfree is almost as bad as blocking but not entirely as bad!
    PC/EU
    Loveknight - HybridDK (4*), Stahlstrahlenreiter - StamDen, Azgul Grahl Bashrugk - HybridSorc (5*), Tínúvíél - StamCro, Thógard - StamPlar
  • silver1surfer69
    silver1surfer69
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can show you a video recordinng where you see that 4 button presses have not been enough to register the healing once ... then i was dead.
    PC/EU