The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can't login following PS4 update and PS-EU maintenance.

griffrawk
griffrawk
✭✭
The perfect storm... PS-EU maintenance has just finished, and at the same time a PS4 update (9.5) has been pushed out.

I can't login to the game, and I get redirected to repurchase PS+, which mine is good until August this year.

Also others in my guild are seeing the same error. And it's happened before when I search back in this forum.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on March 31, 2022 8:02PM
  • Digicracka
    Digicracka
    Soul Shriven
    Well we posted nearly the same time. I'm getting the same on the NA server. The only game giving me trouble is eso, everything else works.
    Edited by Digicracka on March 23, 2022 12:42PM
  • hdawbz
    hdawbz
    Soul Shriven
    I'm not sure how the forums work, but I'm good for 4 months out. Having the same problems.
    Edit ps4 NA
    Edited by hdawbz on March 23, 2022 1:30PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @griffrawk

Are you still running into any issues today?

There were some PSN related issues yesterday that should now be resolved.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • griffrawk
    griffrawk
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_Bill Thanks. I was in and running even before PSN officially resolved it. I may have initially posted before the full extent of the problem was realised by all.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thanks for the update letting us know the login issue is resolved. Going forward this thread will be closed from further discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.