The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Farewell

lajnus86b16_ESO
Goodbye canceling my sub until all skills been fixed, this product have been rushed and they have soooo much to fix, i give my chances to wildstar/Everquest, until this is fixed.

• Syntse
    Syntse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be sure to come to this topic tell how much better the wildstar/everquest launches were :) I'm anxious to hear.
    Syntse Dominion Khajiit Dragonknight Stamina Tank [50]
    Ra'Syntse Dominion Khajiit Nightblade Magica DPS [50]
    Syntselle Dominion Dark Elf Dragonknight Magica DPS [50]
    Syntseus Dominion Imperial Templar Healer [50]
    Syntsetar Dominion High Elf Sorcerer Magica DPS [50]
    Friar Tuktuk Daggerfall Brenton Templar Healer [50]
    Syntseyn Ebonheart Brenton Nightblade Magica DPS [50]
  • KidKablam
    KidKablam
    ✭✭✭
    Buh-bye.
  • lajnus86b16_ESO
    Syntse wrote: »
    Be sure to come to this topic tell how much better the wildstar/everquest launches were :) I'm anxious to hear.
    i will, this has a lot of potential, i know everything is not perfect at launch.

Problem is every skill line has 80% of their passives and abilities and morphs messed up, alongthat they are going to launch craglorn before fixing this.

its kinda obvious they have rushed out this game sadly :/

i hope they get over their hurdles with eso and become a great game but for now i keep myself away from it.
  • Tarwin
    Tarwin
    ✭✭✭
    $100 will get you into the AA Alpha
  • ZOS_UlyssesW
    ZOS_UlyssesW
    ✭✭✭
    We understand and respect that sometimes people will leave The Elder Scrolls Online community. lajnus86b16_ESO, we thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we wish you the very best. We're closing this thread now per our Code of Conduct policy on quitting/goodbye threads.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.