The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

WTS Daedric Motif

Vaerth
Vaerth
✭✭✭✭
Thought to try out posting my Daedric Motif for sale on the forums while I am at work, lol. I am on the Ebonheart Pact (thus why I posted here). I am selling my motif for 50k gold. I can COD if you help cover the postage. My handle is @vaerth so send me a mail in game and I will contact you when I get off work.

First come first serve :)

PS: Is there really not trading forum here?
Edited by Vaerth on April 30, 2014 12:55PM
Pact Bloodwraith
  • Vaerth
    Vaerth
    ✭✭✭✭
    One left
    Pact Bloodwraith
  • Vaerth
    Vaerth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still for sale, lowering to 50k today. If no one buys I will use it myself :)
    Pact Bloodwraith
  • thilog
    thilog
    ✭✭✭
    50k? I have 2 of these in my bank having used a third last night. You're one of those ripoff merchants aren't you? I expect you'd sell a ww bite for 100k.. Me? I'll give it for free.
  • ZiRM
    ZiRM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The economy is ripe for the pickings. I wouldn't pay 50k but who knows...
    Want to become Vampire? 5k @ZiRM in game.
    ESO Server Status. ( ^_^)o自自o(^_^ ) SkåL!!!!!
  • Vaerth
    Vaerth
    ✭✭✭✭
    thilog wrote: »
    50k? I have 2 of these in my bank having used a third last night. You're one of those ripoff merchants aren't you? I expect you'd sell a ww bite for 100k.. Me? I'll give it for free.

YOU and ME are different people. What you are asking is YOUR choice.

Pact Bloodwraith
  • Vaerth
    Vaerth
    ✭✭✭✭
    thilog wrote: »
    Me? I'll give it for free.

Good for you? I never asked about you...Nor do I care to feed the trolls.

Pact Bloodwraith
  • Malediktus
    Malediktus
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am not sure if trading is even allowed in these forums, plus you didnt even specify your megaserver
    @Malediktus --- Ebonheart Pact, EU-Megaserver
  • Vaerth
    Vaerth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ahh I did not lol, I am on NA server. If we cant post trading stuff here, where can we post it?
    Pact Bloodwraith
  • ZOS_AmeliaR
    ZOS_AmeliaR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Normally, we would move a thread related to crafting motifs over to the Crafting Discussion section, but as stated in the welcome message for that section, we ask that players not use the forums for buying/selling/trading. With that in mind, we're closing this thread. Thanks for understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.