The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Perfect roe?!?!?

• katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Fish food increases the drop rate of trophy fish, you would not use it for perfect roe farming because you want white fish in that case.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I imagine the price will go up again next patch.

Firstly, why bother fishing on more than once character? I mean, I wouldn't anyway, but some people would get multiple Master Angler. No point now.

Also, I think Orzogas Bear Haunch will be a lot more desirable for PvP next patch. I think it's already BIS food for a lot of builds, that'll be more so next patch.
  • Obsidian3
    Obsidian3
    ✭✭✭✭
    Elsonso wrote: »
    It’s well documented as a 1% chance so 1/100. With those odds you could quite easily skin 100s without a drop. I’ve definitely skinned 1k in a row before without a drop but then the other day I got 6 roe from 190. Rng!

For the longest time, it was around 0.8%, then it dropped to 0.6%. It is nice to see it is up to 1%, if that statistic is accurate.

Can't be that rare. Some guy been selling 1000 of them a week on PC-NA the past month. Must have a secret farming spot or something.

Probably a hoarder and bought them all when they were dirt cheap, and saved them.