The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Jooramar is bugged and OP

DreamsUnderStars
DreamsUnderStars
✭✭✭✭✭
I've died six times to this stupidly designed boss fight.

I can buff away his shout debuffs, I still die.
I try to hide behind walls, I still die because he can spit fire on me through them.
I try to leave the instance, I die because he can attack me from the otherside of the chamber.

Finally I just logged out since I can't leave or kill him.
  • DreamsUnderStars
    DreamsUnderStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well after two tries with the same result, and then a 3rd try with another person but not being able enter the room because they had already done the quest (who's brilliant idea was that?)... I discovered that it's not even an actual part of the S Elsweyr storyline - according to map completion at least, so I dropped it.

Maybe someday I'll finsh the story, but I'm not having my limited time wasted by a buggy mess.
  • beer781993
    beer781993
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dude just get 160cp and a decent build and he will nearly heal you with his damage. Quest Bosses are nothing when ur high cp with a good build.
  • DreamsUnderStars
    DreamsUnderStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude I am 174 CP this isn't a "I'm too weak and need to learn to play" issue.
  • Alutora
    Alutora
    ✭✭✭
    What is this? Delve boss? Overland?
    If you’re on XboX EU, I’m happy to help.