Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Black Drake Clanwrap - yet another style with low drop rate?

NotaDaedraWorshipper
NotaDaedraWorshipper
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
It seems styles either drop in hordes or they barely drop at all with barely any balance, and these seem to be on the latter side. Many IC bosses has been slain but not a single page or body/face marking.

Would it be so bad to have them also drop in the boxes? Which are feeling quite boring loot-wise.
Edited by NotaDaedraWorshipper on March 7, 2022 6:21PM
[Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Maybe that’s why I can’t find anyone to help my new lowbie toon to farm them.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This one observed that in the Daedric War event, the gold pages rarely dropped until last last few days when they arrived in abundance. Probably a RNG thing to get players to spend tickets on them early on…

That is, rarely dropped in the gold once a day box.
    Edited by SammyKhajit on February 19, 2022 6:06AM
  • Paulytnz
    Paulytnz
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah I am having the same problems, *sigh* might have to wait until next time and get them for 2 tickets from those bags.......
  • Dalsinthus
    Dalsinthus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve snagged two drops after many bosses killed. I hate that these drop from IC bosses for the PvP event.
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Boss farm groups don't seem to be as well-organized and prevalent compared to previous Mayhem events. I remember having several good groups when Ebonsteel dropped.

By the way, did anyone else notice that the 2nd dye channel of the outfit doesn't seem to dye anything? This seems like a bug to me.
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • Indigogo
    Indigogo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy heck you're right, the drop rate is awful.

I went into IC and 14 bosses later with no drop and I couldn't stomach any more.
    So boring.
    I'll head back to cyro. Don't need/want them that bad!
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've had zero so far....
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • perfiction
    perfiction
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No issues here tbh, missing only breeches, got bunch of duplicates that I sold as well.

The drop rate of face and body markings from Pelinal's Boon Boxes is abysmal tho.
  • etchedpixels
    etchedpixels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zero so far, but then I don't care. It'l be in the bags next year and the bags don't get duplicates so you just buy the stuf on the guild stores that is cheap to eliminate it from the bag drop chance then buy a few bags.

Like most things in this game, if you don't mind waiting a year to pick it up it's a lot cheaper.
    Too many toons not enough time
  • Dalsinthus
    Dalsinthus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    perfiction wrote: »
    No issues here tbh, missing only breeches, got bunch of duplicates that I sold as well.

The drop rate of face and body markings from Pelinal's Boon Boxes is abysmal tho.

Yes, I'm over 4 million ap into the event and no drops of either of the markings so far.

• alberichtano
    alberichtano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I got one piece so far, but I am beyond caring. I never use those style pages anyway. Still, I can understand that it is frustrating as heck to those who do want them. Almost feels like griefing to make them so hard to get. :(
  • Kwoung
    Kwoung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You would think as much as some hate going to IC at all, they would make it a bit easier.
  • alberichtano
    alberichtano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kwoung wrote: »
    You would think as much as some hate going to IC at all, they would make it a bit easier.

But then the griefers, gankers and pesters wouldn't have anyone to grief, gank and pester. :'(
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Admittedly I have not done much pvp but have done the quests each day and nothing so far.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if ZOS can at least put them in the boxes before the event ends, because the bosses got such horrible drop rate.
  • Cloudtrader
    Cloudtrader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did a circuit of the sewer bosses with a group for a few hours. I got 3 drops of Legion Zero Vigiles, but none of the Black Drake, and members only got a few. SIGH.
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The only one I got was from Ysenda Resplendent, the Harvester that patrols the Arboretum district.

Do they only drop from bosses? I thought there was a chance to get them from gift boxes.
  • Fennwitty
    Fennwitty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Looks like another Ebonsteel Knight page. They keep bringing it back over and over because so few people get it in one event.
    PC NA
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have gotten 3 pieces of Black Drake so far. Randomly killing the bosses when they are attacked by my faction. Out of the tens of boxes I have gotten 1 piece of markings.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • ShawnLaRock
    ShawnLaRock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 Drops - both Breeches, so far. wtt for jerkin pls. It’s actually kind of a cool look.

S.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The only page I got so far is the one I bought with tickets.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    whitecrow wrote: »
    The only one I got was from Ysenda Resplendent, the Harvester that patrols the Arboretum district.

Do they only drop from bosses? I thought there was a chance to get them from gift boxes.

@whitecrow They do not. Only bosses. The markings can supposedly drop from the boxes.
  • Gylzyn
    Gylzyn
    ✭✭✭
    I have managed to get all of the style pages (sorry!) mostly from sewer bosses, to be honest. My problem is the marking that are supposed to drop from the boxes. These seem to be a very low drop?
  • Miragent
    Miragent
    ✭✭✭
    Gylzyn wrote: »
    I have managed to get all of the style pages (sorry!) mostly from sewer bosses, to be honest. My problem is the marking that are supposed to drop from the boxes. These seem to be a very low drop?

I got the markings (both body and face in the same box) when I was about 2m AP into event. I still got tons unopened boxes in mail though.
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To give people an idea of the drop rate....

I completed the full Midyear Horror Achievement this event (Kill all 12 patrolling horrors in the imperial city) and even killed some of those bosses 2-3 times. I received two pages of the Black Drake style lol.
  • atherusmora
    atherusmora
    ✭✭✭
    Figured this would be the case. Went ahead and bought with tickets. Nothing else with the Impresario appeals to me.
    (Pet)Magsorc Main
    PS4 NA
    PvX
    Long Live the Queen!!!
  • TimeViewer
    TimeViewer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Haven't seen a single drop myself, these are becoming just a waste of time spoiling the game for me, I don't mind grind but this...

Maybe I should spend my money elsewhere :/
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They drop from bosses in IC...

(The sudden realization that they have been farming Cyrodiil dailies for absolutely no reason.)

Well at least I can now just limit myself to one daily each day in Cyrodiil and IC.
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    These pages that only drop from IC bosses have an extremely low drop rate. That's why I don't even bother tbh.
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • BXR_Lonestar
    BXR_Lonestar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems styles either drop in hordes or they barely drop at all. Seems to be little balance, and this seem to be on the latter side. Many IC bosses has been slain but not a single page or body/face marking.

Would it be so bad to have them also drop in the boxes? Which are feeling quite boring loot-wise.

I've not seen ONE drop from a box. All of the ones I have, I've had to buy from the event merchant. Luckily, I'm not crazy about the skin, so I can spend my tickets elsewyr.