The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PS4 NA going down for maintenance at 1:30pm EST

DragonRacer
DragonRacer
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Any estimate of how long that may last?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on February 17, 2022 9:08PM
PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • Remathilis
    Remathilis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe 17-19 hours... :D
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well, I tried to log in real quick to grab daily login reward, but am stuck at an infinite “requesting character load” screen.

So, we may already be down or maybe this is related to the hardware issue they’re bringing us down for.

I’m mostly curious on timeframe because I do my guild auctions on Friday nights.
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • pecheckler
    pecheckler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want an estimated time to completion.
    End the tedious inventory management game.
  • LostHorizon1933
    LostHorizon1933
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Getting the cartridge out isn’t easy, not to mention blowing on the terminals
    Edited by LostHorizon1933 on February 11, 2022 6:20PM
  • Ingenon
    Ingenon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I think that no one at ZOS will go on record until the problem is fixed.

I'm guessing two to four hours.

What is your estimate?
  • Lixiviant
    Lixiviant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, HELLO EU Server!
    PS4/PS5/NA - And sometimes EU

Daedroth might bite, just letting you know
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ingenon wrote: »

I think that no one at ZOS will go on record until the problem is fixed.

I'm guessing two to four hours.

What is your estimate?

I have no estimate. It seeming to be an unexpected emergency hardware issue thing has me… a bit concerned. LOL

• TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Getting the cartridge out isn’t easy, not to mention blowing on the terminals

Pencil eraser works better. lol
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wonder when the memorial service for the dead hamster will be held?
  • Ingenon
    Ingenon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, the hamster lived longer than expected.

According to the 2021 Retrospective https://elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/61335 "The ESO EU and NA Datacenter hardware refresh is ongoing, but our timelines have been greatly extended by the global shortage of computer hardware."

Hopefully ZOS has a spare hamster lying about somewhere ...
  • GoodFella146
    GoodFella146
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Up
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Huzzah!
  • Ingenon
    Ingenon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. Sorry there was a server issue, glad it got fixed in less than an hour.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    The server maintenance on February 11th 2022 is now completed. For this reason we are going to close this discussion from further posts.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.