The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.0 maintenance and is currently unavailable.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

PTS Update 33 - Bug Reports for Housing

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
Please report any issues you run into while testing the new homes and furnishings, in addition to anything the house server optimizations that were detailed in the PTS patch notes may have impacted. In general, we prefer you to use /bug in-game but if you’d rather submit a report here, please give us as much information as possible, including screenshots and/or video if applicable. Thank you!
Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on January 31, 2022 6:45PM
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • RemanCyrodiil_I
    RemanCyrodiil_I
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    -
    Edited by RemanCyrodiil_I on April 20, 2022 5:10PM
  • static_recharge
    static_recharge
    ✭✭✭✭
    I logged out of my Ebonheart Chateau and when I logged back in I was in someone elses instance of the house.
  • Hunterka71
    Hunterka71
    ✭✭✭
    I bought 20 purple envelopes of Leyawiin furnishing recipies from Faustina, and 20 blue ones, the journeyman Leyawiin envelopes.

BUG ! from 20 blue ones only one was actually blue Leyawiin furniture bluprint - lobster meal (or sth) the rest - all 19 - were base game WHITE bluprints of rough crates and bedrolls and such. must be a bug- for 20 writs a piece.

Of 20 purple all were Leyawiin plans, no Deadland ones, I assume it's intended.

• CyberOnEso
    CyberOnEso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After logging into my house on the PTS (Seavile Spire) all of my personally placed (not placed by the game when I bought the home furnished) were moved about 20 meters into the air.

jgVTvLG.png I placed that furniture item on the ground previously.

Additionally furniture items are moving apart in seemingly random directions.

qkw8OZg.jpeg

These 5 target dummies were clustered together previously.
    @CyberOnEso PC | EU - Jack of all Trades - Armory Style Manager Planesbreaker | Godslayer | Dawnbringer | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Gryphon Heart
  • CyberOnEso
    CyberOnEso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After using the "Waygate to Surface" in Seavile Spire I crashed, when I reconnected I was in another person's instance of the house. Fully unfurnised and without any permissions.
    @CyberOnEso PC | EU - Jack of all Trades - Armory Style Manager Planesbreaker | Godslayer | Dawnbringer | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Gryphon Heart
  • KMarble
    KMarble
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hunterka71 wrote: »
    I bought 20 purple envelopes of Leyawiin furnishing recipies from Faustina, and 20 blue ones, the journeyman Leyawiin envelopes.

BUG ! from 20 blue ones only one was actually blue Leyawiin furniture bluprint - lobster meal (or sth) the rest - all 19 - were base game WHITE bluprints of rough crates and bedrolls and such. must be a bug- for 20 writs a piece.

Of 20 purple all were Leyawiin plans, no Deadland ones, I assume it's intended.

Can confirm. I bought 100 blue Leyawiin envelopes and 99 of them contained white level furnishing plans. I went ahead and bought 100 blue Elsweyr and Greymoor envelopes and each one gave me a blue recipe as expected.

The purple Leyawiin envelopes are working as expected.
  • MudcrabAttack
    MudcrabAttack
    ✭✭✭✭
    This must be the right place for this. I was testing out sets and skills on a target dummy at the antiquarian gallery and kept seeing people show up and leave. Finally SkinnyCheeks showed up and messaged “how did I get here?” He was just logging in and found himself in my house like so many others, they’re not trying to be there on purpose or anything
  • Nila
    Nila
    ✭✭✭
    PC EU

People visit my house even if it is set to NO ACCESS and it is not my primary house.

This was the Antiquarian's Alpine Gallery

Please fix this :(

47t8s4ozn5g9.png

PC EU
  • Wolf_Eye
    Wolf_Eye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This must be the right place for this. I was testing out sets and skills on a target dummy at the antiquarian gallery and kept seeing people show up and leave. Finally SkinnyCheeks showed up and messaged “how did I get here?” He was just logging in and found himself in my house like so many others, they’re not trying to be there on purpose or anything

I'd be very concerned if they can change furnishings around too. Does anyone know if this happens as well? I don't want to lose my builds to trolls who happen to find themselves in my homes....
  • guarstompemoji
    guarstompemoji
    ✭✭✭✭
    We considered Seaveil Spire as a potential guild hall, but ran into the following:
    o The areas large enough to accommodate all crafting tables were either the entry outside the home, or the gorgeous interior cave.
    o Using either of these areas destroyed the beauty of the home
    o The large central room would be ideal, but can only be used if things are squished, and leaves no room for future crafting tables

Not a problem if someone doesn't want to make it a GH, but damn, it would've been pretty :D
    Edited by guarstompemoji on February 16, 2022 1:08AM