The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

caluurions legacy not working

ksbrugh
ksbrugh
✭✭✭✭
XBOX caluurions legacy proc says 10sec cool down but it's taking way longer then it should. I've been tested it and it's all over the board anywhere from 10 seconds 20 seconds 39 seconds 46 seconds 1 minute 20 seconds and so on. Tested it on dummies and on world bosses and on enemy players proc is random not set. Seems like maybe a 15% chance it will fire after 10 second cooldown

Edit with further investigation it may be that the set is not showing the animation properly or combination of both. I've seen a few times when it should have fired I see damage numbers that would suggest the proc fired but no animation at all.
Edited by ksbrugh on October 29, 2021 1:21PM
  • NerfSeige
    NerfSeige
    ✭✭✭✭
    You need to crit direct damage to proc it, so you either got unlucky or maybe wearing malacath?
    Avid reader of wes’-pts-diary[RIP]

NerfAS and Shill ruins everything

Skinny-meta-fake, graded D, and can’t explain the law of diminishing marginal returns.

I won’t post that Wes, I’ll get [snipped] for the last time

Revert this patch - Audens, 2022
  • ksbrugh
    ksbrugh
    ✭✭✭✭
    NerfSeige wrote: »
    You need to crit direct damage to proc it, so you either got unlucky or maybe wearing malacath?

No I'm on a night blade guaranteeing crit every 10 seconds and there's no animation showing it fired. Sometimes I see a damage number above enemies head with no animation. Sometimes after 10 seconds guaranteed crit no animation and no damage. It's bugged. PS malacath does not prevent crit so I'm not sure what you mean by that.
    Edited by ksbrugh on October 29, 2021 1:16PM
  • NerfSeige
    NerfSeige
    ✭✭✭✭
    ksbrugh wrote: »
    NerfSeige wrote: »

No I'm on a night blade guaranteeing crit every 10 seconds and there's no animation showing it fired. Sometimes I see a damage number above enemies head with no animation. Sometimes after 10 seconds guaranteed crit no animation and no damage. It's bugged. PS malacath does not prevent crit so I'm not sure what you mean by that.

Oh yeah, I forgot about malacath changes.

Just clip it then and report it.
    Avid reader of wes’-pts-diary[RIP]

NerfAS and Shill ruins everything

Skinny-meta-fake, graded D, and can’t explain the law of diminishing marginal returns.

I won’t post that Wes, I’ll get [snipped] for the last time

Revert this patch - Audens, 2022
  • pedroarmani
    I'm having the exact same issue. Hardly ever procs. Have tried wearing Toothrow set to increase crit chance and still hardly ever procs. Not impressed with it at all.