The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Imperfect still bugged?

DigiAngel
DigiAngel
✭✭✭✭✭
Doesn't show up now :(
  • Mugombie
    Mugombie
    ✭✭
    Still not showing up I put in a ticket
  • Mugombie
    Mugombie
    ✭✭
    I was able to tp to a person in another instance and it spawned there
  • DigiAngel
    DigiAngel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah....that might help then thanks.
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imperfect and Gryphon WB both failing to spawn on PCNA.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The Imperfect wouldn’t spawn for me today either. I tried at several different times. Everyone in the room with me was complaining. This was on PCNA.
  • DigiAngel
    DigiAngel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not just me then thank you.
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here. No Imperfect spawn this morning. PC NA.

Edit: Tried again 10 hours later. Still not respawning.
    Edited by AcadianPaladin on January 30, 2022 11:56PM
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Changing the instance solved the issue for me.

"Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad to hear that changing instance helped. My solution is to call CWC WB's a fail and finish the event in MW and SS only. I am disappointed at the silence from ZoS on this problem, given the fact that CWC WBs are a big part of the current event.
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It looks like this is happening for other bosses too. Zathmoz WB in Blackwood isn't spawning, waited 20 minutes, other guy there said he'd waited for 30 minutes and it wasn't coming up either
    I'm a man of few words. Any questions?
    NA/PC server
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am pretty sure they are on strike after all of the talk about overland difficulty being too easy. :smile:
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Talyndor
    Talyndor
    ✭✭✭
    Monday morning: Still bugged.
  • DigiAngel
    DigiAngel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's been hit or miss for me....I'm now just taking a quick trip to see if I see the robot body on the ground...if so I know the instance I'm in is good and I get the quest, if not I switch instances. Tedious, but it works.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DigiAngel wrote: »
    It's been hit or miss for me....I'm now just taking a quick trip to see if I see the robot body on the ground...if so I know the instance I'm in is good and I get the quest, if not I switch instances. Tedious, but it works.

Yes. If the lights are on, but no one is home, and there are no bodies sitting about, The Imperfect is hiding and will not be out to play in that instance of the zone.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elsonso wrote: »
    I am pretty sure they are on strike after all of the talk about overland difficulty being too easy. :smile:

They are probably miffed since due to the event, they are killed 5 seconds after they spawn--no chance to even show off their moves :smiley:
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaimeh wrote: »
    Elsonso wrote: »

They are probably miffed since due to the event, they are killed 5 seconds after they spawn--no chance to even show off their moves :smiley:

It would be funny of The Imperfect dropped into a pile of players and said "oh crap!" :smile:
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a big deal and the couple times I've gone to check the Imperfect, there are loads of very frustrated players. I remain chagrined that we have not heard a peep from ZoS on this. . . . :(
  • Durnik
    Durnik
    ✭✭✭
    This is a big deal and the couple times I've gone to check the Imperfect, there are loads of very frustrated players. I remain chagrined that we have not heard a peep from ZoS on this. . . . :(

Technically we did hear a peep. They closed another post because it was a duplicate. So they know of both of these posts, just not fixing it.
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/596847/inciting-imperfect-still-bugged
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha, I know - I reported the other thread. :)

Well, event's over so now they have till next year to fix it. ;)