The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Kinras

GeminiEleven11
I am a PVE mag sorc running Bahseis and Medusa. My question , is Kinras worth running and why? Thx in advance!

Best Answers

• El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you are in a trial, yes. Vet DLC dungeon, maybe. If you are doing anything else. no.
    Answer ✓
  • etchedpixels
    etchedpixels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And to explain why

In a group situation Kinras gives you a major buff and your group mates a minor buff but takes time to fire up

In a solo situation or with a less organized group Medusa gives you a constant buff, but one that you probably don't need or want in a trial (especially since the crit damage cap)

Kinras thus helps the group a bit on big fights but in trash and most short dungeon fights it never gets to fire up at all. Medusa helps you all the time.
    Too many toons not enough time
    Answer ✓
  • Seminolegirl1992
    Seminolegirl1992
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since you're on a magsorc, I would actually recommend Tzogvin's, which comes from Frostvault. Sorcs struggle with having bar space since pets do the most damage. I main a magsorc and my setup is this:

Front bar: ele weapon, crystal frags, daedric prey, pet, pet, flawless dawnbreaker
    Backbar: unstable wall, necrotic orb, flex (heal, shield, boundless, another dot, w/e you want), pet, pet, atro

Tzogvin's makes it to where you don't need to worry about having Minor Force from trap or channel acceleration on your bar, so it's useful when running a pet sorc, because now you have a free space for shield or heal or whatever else you want. Kinras is still good though if you would prefer keeping up minor force. I use kinras on my magdk because trap is part of my build :)

I recommend 5 piece body bahsei, harpooner's kilt (have a bahsei shoulder to make up for this), slimecraw hat, tzgovin jewelry and staff, maelstrom backbar.
    @Seminolegirl1992 PC/NA CP 2300+ PVE, PVP, RP, Housing: Tel Galen, Fair Winds, Moon Sugar, Grand Psijic, Forsaken, HOTLC, Bastion, Ravenhurst, Gardner, Alinor, Hakkvild's, Gorinir, Kragenhome, Hundings, & more- feel free to come see!
    Main PVE: Rynne, breton mag dk
    PVP: Levexa, EP nord mag dk
    Crafter: Sabaki Taiyo, khajiit templar
    RP: N'zuri, Penelope Mecoud, Vhenasi Galanodel, Alassea Rilynn'urdrenn, Taiga Soulhammer, Jhaneyl Everhath, Nym Baenre, Eilistraee, Levexa, Rynne Galanodel, Mielikki, Hanali Celanil, Arwen Galanodel, Grainne. I think I have a problem.
    Former Empress | Swashbuckler Supreme | Godslayer | Gryphon Heart | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Dro-m'athra Destroyer | Dawnbringer
    Answer ✓