The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ESO Logitec F510 Profiles For Both ControllerMate and XPadder

deheartb14_ESO
These profiles came as a result of the efforts of @Decompiler's tutorial HOW TO PLAY ESO ON MAC WITH A CONTROLLER and the tutorial for PC How To Play Elder Scrolls Online With A Controller by Justin Kennedy from Gamebreaker. So Thank you both for your awesome work and even more awesome tutorials!

Basically These are the fully working Logitech F510 profiles for ControllerMate and xPadder. I set them up with the exact same button control layout that I kept from @Decompiler's mac tutorial as it felt more natural and intuitive than the xpadder one. For the xPadder image, if you don't have the Logitech one, the Xbox one or the PS one will work as all three controllers have the same number of buttons.

ESO Logitech F510 game pad profiles for ControllerMate and xPadder

Also here is the Controller Layout on a PS4 controller, also thanks to @Decompiler‌
uXgIBDj.png

I suspect that if you have any other Logitech F series gamepads they might also work with little or no adjustments.
This is my Signature, but not really because I didn't sign it with a pen and its not my name.
  • Howardavatar
    That profile will not work on the F710. It says it is not a valid profile.
  • deheartb14_ESO
    Which one, the xPadder profile, or the ControllerMate profile?
    This is my Signature, but not really because I didn't sign it with a pen and its not my name.
  • Howardavatar
    The ControllerMate
  • deheartb14_ESO
    KK, well, then you probably will have to follow the tutorial for mac in the link above which is what I did. Download the files from from the tutorial and don't use my version since its so messy.

Hope that helps, sorry it didn't work for you.
  • Howardavatar
    So the Mac one will work on a Windows PC?
  • deheartb14_ESO
    The zip file has two profiles, the one for pc is for xPadder, and one for Mac ControllerMate. The xPadder profile file name is called "Mac echo.xpadderprofile", and the ControllerMate profile is called "ESO DualShock 4 Mapping - v0.6 - Logitech F510.cmate".